At the credits, they even acknowledged First Class' appearance, since a lot of the footage used were during the fan gathering. Ang ibang scenes ay ipinakita kung paano binubuo ng banda ang kanta. The recording session also appeared.

It wasn't what I expected it to be. I thought it would just be a normal music video inside a box or showing the boys having fun outside. But it turned out to be personal and very sentimental.

It was credited that all the members came up with the concept of the music video for New First Classic. They also directed it. They were very much hands-on with the production of the song and the music video. I felt an overwhelming appreciation for all their efforts to show their gratitude to us.

I didn't know how long I stared absentmindedly in front of my laptop. I was aware that I still had to post some stills from the music video, but I wasn't confident that I could watch it again without breaking down, while I was still a bit emotionally unstable.

Getting ahold of myself, I reclined my back on the headboard. Itinabi ko rin ang aking laptop para yakapin ang aking unan.

Their answers to the question asked in the music video were echoing inside my head. To know how they thought of us―First Class―as someone that important to them, filled me with an intense feeling of euphoria. Their words meant so much to me as a fan. It felt like I really did stan the right band. It was a pleasure to know that they appreciate us, as much as we appreciate their existence and their songs for giving us inspiration.

Once my mind was clear, and my emotions had calmed down, I watched the video again to get some high quality stills. Nang matapos ay ipinost ko agad iyon sa fanbase account. Chineck ko rin kung nagt-trending ang hashtags. I was so happy to see that both hashtags were trending at the first and second spot. First Class and the names of the members were also trending. We completely took over the trending list in PH.

I checked the tweets of other First Class. May mga gumagawa ng quotations with pictures of the members. Inilagay nila roon ang mga isinagot ng banda sa tanong sa music video. May mga ilang pinopost ang screenshot nila sa video at nilalagyan ng marka ang sarili dahil nakita sila roon sa fan gathering clips.

After seeing the good feedbacks of the fans, I went over to retweet the recent tweets of the members, which were all about the newly released single. Si Aya ang nagche-check ng current ranking sa charts at na-post niya na 'to agad sa aming account. Ang next na pagpost namin sa rankings ay after 24 hours pa.

The song debuted #2 on the local charts. It was a huge achievement, thinking that it was just a song they made as a gift for the fans. They didn't do promotions for it, but it was doing really well.

Goosebumps prickled on my skin, feeling the power of the rookie band. They had not even debuted for a year, and yet they were already taking over the charts. I got even prouder when I saw that those artists, charting with them, were all veterans and well-known artists.

Pagkatapos kong tingnan ang mga trends at pati na rin ang feedbacks ay lumipat ako sa aking personal account para magtweet ulit ng aking reaksyon. Doon ko lang nakita na nagwawala na si Dawn sa aming group chat. Aya, on the other hand, was just calmly expressing her thoughts about the new song and music video.

@dawnramos:
OMG!!! Nandoon ako sa music video! Nakita ninyo ba?

Dawn was really shown in some of the video clips from the fan gathering. I was there, too, but I didn't pay much attention to my appearance.

@ayalovesmusic:
Glad for you!

@dawnramos:
Hay! If only you could come last week, eh 'di sana nandyan ka rin sa video! Sayang talaga, Aya!