Cute~ Ch. 1

Koshi walked into the classroom. He made sure his hoodie was up. "Yo! I'm Koshi-kun you can call me Koshi-kun Or Tsure! Hope we'll get along.

What Koshi looks like:

When submissive

When dominant

Currently looking submissive.  Koshi looked around and noticed a couple of blushes. *hm. I wonder how easy they are too fool. Hey! Don't come out right now. I wanna make a good impression..fineeee... "Thank you Tsure-kun, please make way to your seat now." Koshi made his way to his seat in the very back.

   Free period

"Hey! Tsure- kun, was it?" A blonde haired boy ren up to Koshi. "Yeah, hey!" Koshi smiled brightly. "Wanna be friends? My name is Yaguchi, but you can call me Yacchan!" "Nice to meet you Yacchan!" Koshi smiled. "Nice to me you too..oh by the way, have you thought about which club you want to join?" Yacchan asked with a rosy smile on his cheeks.

That kid is so fake. It's obvious. Right? But I'm not in the mood, also, I heard about a sex club here...? Wanna check it out...? Of course! Bet.

"Oh..well I was looking at the photography club?" Koshi said with a stupid fake bight smile.

    Ugh this is so lazy time skip AGAIn lmfao

Koshi walked over to the club door and swung it open. "Yo~" he smiled brightly, showing his cat ears out of his hood. Everyone looked at him. Koshi looked at them. What the fuck, this wasn't what I was expecting. Um... this is a bit too crazy for me.. "sorry wrong club..." better try and back out. "NONSENSE! I presume your looking for the photography club? That is this club." A blonde male said. Bitch we know we just don't want to be in it... "nah I'm good" Koshi fake smiled. The blonde haired boy dragged him back into the room. "Welcome to Yarichin Bitch Club." Koshi looked down and saw a ton of males looking at him. Oh god.

"So!! Are you a dom or sub?" Akemi asked. (I'm too lazy so pretend they all introduced each other.)  "h-huh? What's a dom? Or a sub?" Koshi pretended to be ignorant. "Awww HES too innocent." Koshi felt a lick on his neck and helped. "A-ah.." he turned around and grabbed his neck. "What the hell was that for?" He glared. Everyone turned their eyes to him. Even Yuri stopped masturbating to look.