Growing Up In One Direction

Hey guys! I'm so excited about this sequel! I want to start out with THANK-YOU to each and everyone of you. Whether you've been a fan for 2 days or 2 months. Thank-you.

3 Months later (What's happened)

Lou and Eleanor are happily married.

Liam and Miranda are engaged (finally)

Aden and Carly have been dating for three months now and are going good.

Harry has seen a few girls but nothing serious.

Niall hasn't had any girlfriends and had been patching up his relationship with Carly.

Zayn has been... well Zayn....

Carly's POV

"Shhhhh baby it's ok..." Aden said holding me while rubbing my back. "It was only a dream." he soothed. Yeah a scary dream. I had a nightmare about being shot again. Only this time it was different. I could see the person. Usually I could only see a twisted figure that could be anyone. It was Ashley. It suddenly all made sense. She had every motive to shoot me. "Ashley" I sobbed into Alden's chest. "It was her! She shot me!" I cried. "We'll tell your dad all about it in the morning. Ok sweetheart?" he said. "Ok." I whispered finally calling down.

"I've got to get back to the guest room before your dad comes home and shoots me." he said kissing my forehead and getting up. "Goodnight babe. I love you." he said closing my door. "I love you too." I whispered. I rolled over and tried to get some sleep. I was still scared though. I knew nothing would happen to me with Aden in the next room. After some talking with my dad and a very long awkward sex talk my dad agreed to let Aden live with us as long as he slept in the guest room. But I still felt like something bad was going to happen. After thinking about it I got up and went to Alden's room, he was already asleep so I slipped under the blankets and cuddled up next to him. He woke up and put his arm around me and pulled me closer. Instantly I felt safer and drifted off to sleep...

(Next morning)

I woke up still next to Aden. I smiled and kissed his nose. "Good morning beautiful." he said kissing my forehead and rolling out of bed. "I'm gonna go get dressed I'll see you downstairs." I said leaving. I went to my room and showered hoping to scrub away the remaining uneasiness of the dream. After I got out I got dressed in a Black Veil Brides tee, black skinny jeans and black hightops. I dried my hair and straightened it, put in my contacts since I didn't feel like glasses today, and put a little eyeliner on.

When I came out of my room I saw that Aden had on black skinny jeans with a black and green checkered button up shirt. "You look beautiful." he told me grabbing my hand as we made out way to the kitchen. I found my dad making pancakes and making a mess, you would think that as much as he eats he would know how not to make a mess. "Good morning!" I said to my dad. "Morning." was all I got as a reply. Dang. What crawled up his pants this morning. I started helping my dad finish up the pancakes and clean up in silence. "Hey babe my mom wants me to come over so she can talk to me. I'll be back soon." Aden said kissing my cheek. "Goodbye Mr. Horan." Aden added. The only response he got was a really sharp "Bye."

After Aden left we sat down for breakfast. After about ten minutes of silence my dad broke it. "Now I promised myself I wouldn't be mad until I heard your side of the story." he started. "When I came home last night I went to check on you you weren't in bed. So I checked Alden's room and found you too cuddling." I cut him off before he could finish. "Nothing happened I swear! I had a bad dream so he came to comfort me and when he left I was still scared so I went into his room so I would be safe. That's it I swear!" I said. He was silent for a moment. Then he smiled. "I believe you." he said. I jumped up and hugged him. "Thank-you" I said grabbing his plate to wash it.

It was getting kinda late and Aden had been at his parents house all day so decided to text him.

"Hey babe. Are you ok? Call me when you get a chance xx"

I sent it and waited. No response. I called his mom and she told me he left over two hours ago. Extremely worried I grabbed my keys and went looking for him. After about fifteen minutes of looking I found him at a park sitting on a swing.

"Aden!" I yelled running over to him. Had he been crying? "What's wrong? Why haven't you answered my texts?" I asked "Just leave me alone." he said not even looking at me. "Not until you tell me what's wrong." I said staying calm. "I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!" he yelled pushing me out of his way. I stood there dumbfounded. Did he really just yell at me and push me? "You know what Aden? Maybe it was a mistake. This relationship. Maybe I rushed into it. I think it would be best if we broke up." I said with tears I my eyes. "No. Please don't do this Carly. I'm sorry." he pleaded. "I'm sorry. Come get you things after we leave for tour. Goodbye Aden." I said walking away. I got in my car and drove. I didn't care where I ended up I just needed to clear my head. Eventually I found an old parking lot where I parked my car and started sobbing.....