Epilogue

Authors Note. You have no clue how many times my stomach dropped writing that. Not gonna lie I shed a few tears. Thank-you to everyone who has read my story. I'm not going to continue with my pother story "Living In The Xfactor House" if anyone wants it message me and we can figure it out. I'm not sure what I'm going to be doing next. But there will be something. I'm too addicted to writing to stop now.

*What happened after*

Aden only suffered a few scratches and bruises but couldn't live with the guilt and loss of Carly's death. After her funeral he committed suicide to be with her.

Niall went to drinking and self medicating to deal with his pain. Exactly a month after Carlys and what would have been her 17th birthday he took one too many pills and overdosed.

Louis and Eleanor were overtaken with grief and it cost them their marriage.  

Liam and Miranda married a year after Niall's death and had two children which the named in Carly and Niall's honor.

Zayn found a nice girl named Perrie Edwards and they are currently dating.

Harry started a solo career since 1D couldn't go on with out Niall. He lives a life full of sex, drugs, and booze to cope.

As for Ashley she lives a great life knowing she finally killed Carly. (Yes it was her in the car that crashed into Carly and Aden.)

Cody rots in jail for driving the car that killed Carly and Aden.

Once again thank-you for reading. Not every story has a happily ever after.....

Love always, Mikaila