[My brother is stupid, how can I save him now?]

Comincia dall'inizio

MtheOwl:

@ Moneyx3: I think Holmes is just the most famous. But the best detective right now is probably Batman.

Top of the world:

Batman is the urban legend.

Moneyx3:

@Top of the world: Staying on the Top for so long make you don't know the story under the cloud, huh? That Bat is a core member of Justice League.

FallenAngel:

I protest. Top of the world is clearly the top of the peak but why JL is still above his head.

Moneyx3:

Because Top of the world is just Top of the world. : v The highest peak in the world right now is only 8484 m. And the JL satellite is obviously much higher.

FallenAngel:

Oh, I get it. :)) Thank you, sir.

Top of the world:

Where did Ibn go ???? Hey ibn ???? Ibn ???? Ibn !!!!!!!!!!

Bestwaysolution:

@Top of the world: Only through a reply, I can see many levels of emotions. Do you have intend to enter showbiz world? If your answer is yes, please contact me. Because you are the raw gem that I want to work on honing. I can assure you your reputation never fades under my attention.

Top of the world:

@^: Shut the hell up.

Mod.bot:

@Top of the world: Please pay attention to the language you used. If this action is repeated, you will be banned for 3 days.

Top of the world:

Why is the mod here? But why is this bot so rough?

Justice is life:

@Top of the world: Sorry. It was me. Because I thought that Detective was being cyber-bullying, so I called the mod here. But it seems that there aren't enough factors to consider already.

Barbatos:

@ ^: Is it just a bot ??? Besides, it seems that your sense of justice is a bit too high.

FallenAngel:

@ ^: You should practice reading ID. : v If you think Josstice's ID is like that, what else could his head contain?

Justice is life:

@Barbatos: I know the admin of this forum, he programmed this bot too well. But maybe I'm wrong.

Top of the world:

@ ^: When did you call him ???? But did I just say that and be punished????

Bestwaysolution:

@ ^: His behavior caught the eye of the bot. As I thought, you have super star's quality.

MtheOwl:

That quality will make him unable to be a criminal. Because whenever he commits a crime the police will know.

@all: But everyone just picked up, the topic is a bit far. Should stop posting until the topic owner comes back.

3/30/2020 21'18 ''

Ibn al Xu'ffasch:

The last time they dragged me to the fair, that fat woman convinced my brother that I liked the balloon house so they were begging me to play. My stupid brother even volunteer to play with me despite the age limit. I, for a moment of pity because I did not want him to become a completely useless man, so I had agreed to take part in.