Flashback start
At hospital..
Karthik was waiting outside the operation theatre..as Keerti got into labor pain..
After sometime..
He heard the sound of her first cry..a smile come on his lips listening that..
Nurse come out taking baby in her arms..

Karthik look at baby..

Nurse- it's baby girl..

Karthik smile listening that..

Karthik caress baby forehead..

Karthik- nurse how's my sister Keerti...

Nurse- baby and mother both are fine..Don't worry..

Nurse gave baby in Karthik arms and leave from there..

He look at baby smilingly..

Karthik- hello.. baby I'm your mamu.. you know you are so cute just like your mom and I love you more..

He kissed on baby forehead..

After sometime..
He enter in ward and saw Keerti who was waiting to see her baby..

Keerti- mera baby..

Karthik nods..

He put baby in her arms..

Karthik- yes she is yours daughter...

Keerti- my daughter..

Karthik- yes..

Keerti smiled with tears in her eyes..

She kissed on baby forehead..

Keerti- baby I'm your mumma..

Baby hold her fingers..she smiled at her..she kissed on her fingers..

Karthik hug Keerti from side and kissed on her forehead..

Nurse enter inside room..

Nurse took baby from her and put her in incubator..

A pair of eyes seeing that scene and fuming in anger.who is none other than Mr Raichand..

Flashback end..

Tara POV
Dad told me that you gave birth to Naksh's baby..I felt cheated..I was feeling  disheartened and broken I was shattered..I saw the happiness on Keerti face of having her baby with her..I was really angry and then Naksh you called Dad and said you have landed in London will be there in sometime..my fear of losing you overpowered my mind..I got scared that we have lost our baby you will held me responsible for this..and if you got to know that Keerti gave birth to your baby..you will go back to her and your baby.. you will leave me...then I took a decision to snatch Keerti baby from her..and with the help of my Dad and a nurse..we changed the babies..nurse told Keerti and Karthik that Keerti baby died.. because she was weak...and they gave me Keerti baby...I thought I'll accept her but when I see her face..I felt hatred for her..and when you came there and took baby in you5 arms and showered your love on her..I felt really bad as only our baby have right to get your love and care..but Amyra is getting your love and care..I was unable to do anything that's why from that moment my hatred increased for her everyday...

Naksh look at her shocked...

Keerti was shocked too the core.

Tears flowing from their eyes..

Tara wiped her tears..

Tara- yes I did all this and I don't feel any guilty for it..

Keerti look at her shocked..

Naksh got up..

Naksh- why you snatched Amyra from Keerti..pyaar toh dur ki baat hai you didn't even care about her for a moment..