Chapter 12: One Crazy Night

Start from the beginning

"No, it's not what you think!" Chris bursts out. He sounded so embarrassed. I looked over to see his cheeks rosy pink. In a way, it made him look really cute. I kind of like this side of him. I chuckled.

"Yeah whatever you say man. I'm just stating the facts." He shrugged and walked towards him. Chris' face was still rosy pink. Aww. He's so cute.

"But, if you hurt her. I'm not going to show any mercy." Cameron threaten him. Chris' eyes widened.

"I'm not even dating her!" he shouts out loud. Ugh. I feel so guilty. Can someone just kill me, like now?? Cameron smirks again.

"Yeah right, don't think I didn't see you making out with my sis." He glances over to me. Wait does he mean at the party or just a while ago? We weren't really making out but I admit if I saw a guy pushing a girl towards the wall, I would've thought: they were clearly, more than friends. That is just embarrassing!! Why do all the embarrassing things happen to me?? I look over to Chris and our eyes met. He was blushing like crazy.

"Awwm you guys are so cute! But move; I'm starving." He said sarcastically. Didn't we just have dinner? Man, my brother's a pig....

"No, seriously we aren't dating." Cameron looks at both of us; analyzing our every move. He placed his two fingers against his chin. What is he doing?

"Well you sure look like one." he raises an eyebrow at us. We do? Chris raised his eyebrow too. I guess he just noticed it too.

"We do?" He asks. I never thought of it that way. I still remember how that girl also called us a couple; after we fell on top of each other. I shake my head. Why is my life a living mess? Cameron rolls his eyes and we both moved out of the way, so he can get his "chips".

When he opened the cabinet, it was empty. What? I thought he said there was chips. He squeezes tightly on the cabinet door. Oh wait, I just remembered I ate all of the chips. You can't blame me, I was starving! Dang, he's going to kill me!! Okay, I'll just sneak away. Yeah that'll do. I looked at Chris who was just standing there, looking slightly disappointed. I guess he wanted chips too. I'm sorry...

I quickly backed away, hoping he won't turn around. Almost there; just a few more steps!

"Who the hell ate all of my chips!? There were three bags!!" Cameron was seriously going bananas. If only I can imagine what he'll do to me.... That'll be great!

"Three bags?! Were they Doritos?!" Chris questioned. Cameron nodded. Mmm, Doritos! They were really crispy and spicy; just how I like them to be. I feel guilty fo- Cameron glared at me. Okay I'm going to run now. I dashed out of the kitchen.

"Where is she going?" I heard Chris ask. I'm so dead for. "Dude, she obviously ate my chips!!" Almost at my room! Come on legs, don't fail me now! I can hear my brother's loud footsteps behind me. Dang it, Why is he so fast?! Shit!! As I was about to reach for my door knob, somebody's arms held me back. NO!!! I'm too young to die! I sobbed.

"Haha got ya, you little munchkin!" My brother pushed my head forward and tied my arms behind my back; I was positioned like I just got arrested. Can this get any worse? At least he doesn't have any hand cuffs.

"Hey! I'm not that short, you jerk!" I shouted, trying to release myself from his strong arms. He's scary!! Then I heard Chris walking towards us. He looks surprisingly amused.

"Chris! Help! He's going to kill me!" I screamed for his aide but my brother tightens his hands. OWW!! He's such a jerk!!

"Sorry, Emily. You shouldn't mess with a guy's food." He winks and I raged with anger. He pats my head and walks into my brother's room; like he didn't see a thing. That jerk and I was actually considering him as a friend!!