"Who doesn't work for one person?" Whiskey's voice was heard from behind Audrey.

Whiskey sat his breakfast down and took a seat in the chair between Harry and Audrey before Eggsy and Merlin joined the group. The two took the other open seats left at the table.

Audrey shrugged nonchalantly at Whiskey's question before shaking her head, "It's nothing. Harry and I were just reminiscing about old assignments we had at Kingsman."

Audrey was relieved that at least Whiskey seemed to accept the lie she had given while she picked at her food with her fork. The topic for discussion that was between her and Harry had her loosing her appetite. She then suddenly came up with an idea and turned to the American sitting to her left.

Audrey smiled over at the agent and battered her lashes, "Agent Whiskey, would you mind getting me a glass of water please?"

Whiskey nodded his head his head, a half smirk spreading onto his lips.

"Sure thing, I'll be right back." He said before getting up from his seat and taking off from the table to get Audrey some water.

Taking this opportunity that he was out of earshot, Audrey quickly turned to the three men in front of her.

"Trixie's Diner. We'll meet there tonight at 9PM. Do not be late." She informed three of the time and location of their meetup just as
Whiskey was already on his way back with a glass of water in hand.

"Here ya go, Agent Gareth." Whiskey set the glass in front of Audrey and she thanked him quietly before the four continued on with eating their breakfasts.

/ / /

AUDREY WAS SPENDING A FEW HOURS with Champ in the training room. For a man his age he still packed a good punch and Audrey learned that the hard way. With new profound soreness in her muscles, she slowly walked out of the room with Champ laughing beside her.

"Oh c'mon agent. I didn't hit you that bad," He said as the two began their trip down the corridor to the section of Statesman HQ that was housing. "You said you could take it anyways."

"I didn't think you'd have that much power behind your punches though," Audrey winced out as other agents and staff gave her looks. "As you Americans say, I'm going to be the laughingstock now once you kicking my ass catches wind."

"Relax, no ones gonna be laughing at you." Champ replied as the two finally reached the section for guest housing and he was about to head off to his own place. "Take a nice long shower. You did good today and enough so that I'm gonna be clearing you for field work again, alright? I'll see you tomorrow."

Audrey thanked him and nodded her goodbye before Champ began to head into the direction they came from. The agent slowly made her way to her designated room and let herself in. Taking the hot shower Champ suggested was the first think she did and it felt good.

While finishing up getting ready, Audrey opted out on sitting in for dinner and decided to walk the grounds of the distillery one more time before they closed. Deciding to dress casual to blend in with the tourists, she picked out a white tee and straight legged jeans that stopped at her ankles. She pulled on a pair of white sneakers and grabbed her sunglasses before heading out.

When she passed by the dinning hall to grab just an apple, Audrey caught sight of her colleagues sitting together. Eggsy was laughing at something Whiskey had said and Harry seemed to ignore the American agent, only conversing with Merlin and Ginger. Audrey rolled her eyes and smiled to herself at Harry's usual introvert behavior before making her way outside.