𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗼𝗻, 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱

✰𝚃𝙾𝙼✰

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS ACTING so weird?" I ask my father and younger brother, Sam. We walk to the back of Dad's car and remove our golf clubs from the trunk and sling them over our shoulders.
"We're not acting weird, mate." Sam says as the garage door slides up.
We store our clubs in a corner of the garage. I'm about to head over to the door that leads inside the house, but Sam scares the shit out of me when he exclaims "No!" I jump back, frightened by Sam's screaming voice.
  I give him a confused expression and wait for the explanation. "Why?"
"Let's just go through the front door." Dad says, elbowing Sam's side.
I don't bother protesting anymore. I just follow my brother and father around the house to the front door. Dad unlocks the door and looks at me expectantly. "You go first, Tom."
"Why?"
"Because... the birthday boy should always go first."
I chuckle as I shake my head and place my hand on the doorknob. "You guys don't make sense."
  I twist the doorknob and swing the door open. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles decorations are all over the room.   "What the fu-?" I say, shocked.
  I'm interrupted by people yelling 'Surprise!'. Well, some people yell 'Happy Birthday!'. It's pretty funny. Confetti launches into mine, Dad's, and Sams faces and lands in everybody's hair.
  "Holy sh-" I stutter. I wrinkle my forehead and furrow my eyebrows in confusion and shock. Mum is the first to hug me tightly with all her might. "Wh-Wh-What? Mum, what?"
  Mum chuckles and pats my chest with a bright smile on her face. "It was all Rocky's idea, darling." She kisses me on the cheek before winking at Rocky. Um... what?
  Everyone else heads over to me. They hug me and wish me a very happy birthday. "This was your idea?" I question, smiling brightly at Rocky while my face flushed.
  "Yeah," She responds, like it's the most obvious thing in the world. "It's not a birthday without a party. Plus... I had to try and beat what you did for me."
  I laugh and toss my hat on a nearby coffee table. "Oh, so it's a competition now, huh?"
  She nods at me surely. "Oh, yeah. It's on, Holland."
  "I'm gonna win, darling. Mine as well quit now." I tease. I ruffle her hair like I did when we first met -treating her like a child because I'm older. I do my best to get on her nerves.
  "See you by the cake, darling." I say, jogging up the stairs to my bedroom for a quick change.
  She lets out a loud 'ha!' and heads towards the candy bar. "It'll be gone by the time you're done!"
  "Don't you even dare!" I exclaim before shutting the door to my bedroom.
Wow. Rocky planned that party for me. She is the absolute best person on the planet and maybe in the universe. No, definitely in the entire galaxy and others. I strip my shirt off of my torso and toss it into my hamper. I have to tell Rocky how I feel about her tonight... or soon.
I wiggle my pants, socks, and shoes off of my legs and feet. I store them with the rest of my filthy clothes. I pull a black SINGULAR TOUR t-shirt over my head.
Rocky gets me all of her merchandise for free when I ask for it... and I always do. I put on dark blue jeans and red high-top Chuck's.
I look at myself in the mirror and nod at my appearance. I ruffle my thick brown curls for hair.
"I need to tell Rocky how I feel... tonight." I tell my mirror-self.
I shake my head and walk out the door to join the party downstairs. Gosh, I'm terrified of telling Rocky how I feel.

*after the party*

I couldn't tell Rocky how I feel. We were both having so much fun and she just looked so happy. I was happy, too. And her present... I couldn't thank her enough for it. Well, she got me multiple ones. But only one of them stood out from the rest.
Rocky fucking Mars gave me a photo album with pictures of us together in it. There so many pictures of us together. I have an album in camera roll called '🔥rocky🔥'. There are over 2,000 photos of either just her, or me and her in there.

a/n: sorry that i didn't get tom and rocky together in this chapter. i'm just tryna build some suspense. i promise it'll happen soon! maybe sooner thank u think...