𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙈𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩?! | OO3

***

"Your body moves before your mind does, (Y/n). It's just the way things are." I heard my fathers voice explained as he taught me how to fly for the first time. "B-but what if my body wants to g-go into danger?" I stuttered our, almost tearing up as my wings wouldn't lift me off the ground. "That is your purpose, (Y/n). You are to save people from danger or put them in it, depending on what they've done thus far." My father said as he lifted me off the ground with his wings and dropped me. I screamed and braced for impact but it never came. I looked up to see my wings moving! "Look daddy! I'm flying! I'm flying!"

***

I heaved in heavy breaths as I shook, feeling two bodies in my hand. I didn't move, neither did the two bodies. I looked down at them to see silver hair cascading down my shoulders and beside their heads. My wings were currently covering all three of us in a protective feathery blanket as noises outside the small dome of white could be heard as I felt a large gust of wind and then rain fall onto my wings. "Get....the fuck....off....of me..." I heard a hoarse voice from below me as ash blonde hair moved to reveal an angry red eyed teenager and Izuku, both of their eyes lidded in confusion. I laid them down on the ground and nodded my head, letting my wings lift to reveal a crowd of people surrounding us and watching the scene unfold, including a buff blonde man who looked like he was just about to punch me. I quickly moved out of the way, eyes widening. I blinked and raised my hands to my eyes as I saw cameras flash, taking pictures at any given moment. I watched the news reporters stare in awe as their cameramen caught everything. Oh shit. "Stop-" before the blonde man could finish his sentence I shot up into the air like lightening, my wings propelling me away with great force. I heard yelling but didn't bother to look back. 'Damnit....I really had hoped to lay low for a bit longer...' I thought in dismay as I landed on the balcony of my new home, morphing back into my human disguise and quickly heading inside with ragged breaths. It's not that I was tired, it's that I was stunned. I hadn't even realized I'd moved by the time the ash blonde spoke. Mom looked at me worriedly as I headed to my room, but she didn't bother asking me about it, instead giving me the space I oddly desired.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" I heard my name being called by a frantic voice as Izuku crashed into my room, quickly closing and locking the door to his mothers annoyed yelling about giving me space. He breathed heavily as if he were just running a mile and sat down on my bed, looking up at me with furrowed brows. "I'm sorry I left you at school. I-I saw All Might and-" ah yes, All Might. His idol. Sometimes I truly wonder if this All Might is a god. "-I couldn't pass up the opportunity to see him..." Izuku confessed with a sigh. I smiled at him knowingly. "It's fine Izu....just don't go getting yourself into trouble now!" I said, both of us ignoring the fact that I may or may not have just save him and some other kids life. "I'm gonna go to bed early I think..." I trailed off and Izuku nodded, leaving my room. "Alright, have a nice night, (Y/n)." He whispered as he left, closing the door behind him.

I really hope he doesn't find out that I put a protection and tracking charm on him.

...

I woke up the next day with pain running up and down my spine. 'I should try to think before I act...' I thought bitterly as Onyx stirred awake, his ruby eyes half-lidded as I put on an F/c dress with a white flower pattern on it. I looked at myself in the mirror, getting comfortable with this new human form. The H/c hair was always nice and shiny, my new B/t body wasn't so bad either. I mean, being not a god is kind of.....refreshing, in its own confusing way. I walked out of the door to see Izuku late for school, slipping on his shoes eagerly with some toast in his mouth. "Why so late, Izu?" I chuckled as I put my own piece of toast into the toaster, preparing some strawberry jam (unless you're allergic to strawberries/gluten or wheat or wtv just imagine ur fav breakfast food ^^) "mmmhm! By...e (Y-Y/n)!" Izuku said through the bread, shaming the door behind him as he left. 'At least try to answer my question' I took my light breakfast and made some coffee/tea as always before Mom came in with a tired looking smile. I gave her a worried one of my own as she flopped down on the couch and heaved a sigh of relief at the contact with the plush cushions. "What's wrong, mom?" I asked through bites of toast, taking a sip of my beverage. "Oh it's nothing really, I just feel a bit overworked as of late, taking care of both you and Izuku-" "Do you want my help?" I interrupted her, hopping to the dishwasher and placing my now empty mug inside of it. I turned back to the woman and her eyes lit up at the suggestion of help. "Oh yes! Could you go out and get groceries again? I saw in the paper that they're having a 50% off sale and I just must buy as much as possible! But then I have to go to work and clean around the house before-" "Don't worry, I can do all that! Except the work past of course." We giggled together as we both got ready for our day.

...

I strolled down a long road, a happy tune coming out in long/short hums from my mouth. Onyx lay on my shoulder, peacefully listening to me sing. "Yes, Young Mydoria! Like that! If you can't pull this how will you ever inherit One For All?!" I heard a boisterous voice come from a beach I was passing on my way home. It was a beautiful sight as the sun set, though large trash piles lay everywhere and I frowned at seeing the filth people had let this beach become. I headed towards the voice with a skip in my step to see....Izuku. To be honest I'm not even surprised anymore. But he was with a skeleton looking man who was currently coughing up blood in laughter as the poor boy lay on the ground, panting hard. I saw a large puff of smoke and the skinny man was no longer there, instead revealing a large...buff....blonde........man. 'It's that guy again.' I thought in dismay, walking over to both of them. "Izuku!" I yelled for the boy who was now standing in a ridged position, looking very nervous. Why was he so nervous? I'm not going to hurt him, doesn't he know that? "You're that-" I stopped myself short. This man couldn't recognize me, I wasn't in my true form. "-that uhhhhh. That man!" I said, pretending like I knew him. He did look quite familiar, he kind of reminded me of Izuku's dolls. "AHAHA! Yes! It is I!" His voice boomed as he put his hands on his hips, smiling widely. "You look like Izuku's dolls-" "HAHA NO NEED FOR THAT (Y/N)!" Izuku held his hand over my mouth quickly as I furrowed my brows, pulling it off of my mouth. "Right, I came over here to ask what you're doing with this man. Do you know him?" I went straight to the point, gesturing to the buff man. He looked from me to the man and I got a better look at him, watching his teeth shine in the setting sun. Then it clicked. "Oh. OH. Is this your god All Might?" I asked with an innocent smile as All Might began to laugh uncontrollably and Izuku stuttered with a red face. Now I know why he was with Izuku at the sludge incident, he was trying to contain it since he was also a 'pro hero'. "All Might, why are you so large now, but you were skinny earlier? Also, do you need assistance? I saw you coughing up blood and it's not typically healthy for a human, even with a quirk." All Might started to look nervous but his smile still remained. "W-who are you?" All Might asked. "I'm (Y/n) Mydoria, Izuku's sister." I said simply as Allmight observed our different H/c hair and S/c skin in slight confusion. "I take after our father, he our mother." All Might nodded in understanding, taking his hands off his hips. "I'd like to know why you're paying attention to Izuku after years of ignoring him. Is there something special?" I inquired. All Might and Izuku looked at eachother then All Might sighed, de transforming and becoming the skinny skeleton man again. "My covers blown. Your sisters pretty good, kid." All Might chuckled, looking at my large E/c eyes observe him. I listened intently as him and Izuku explained to me how they met (including the unknown 'angel hero' who appeared at the place that changed Izuku's fate) and how Izuku was learning from All Might to get a quirk which they decided not to tell me the name of. I'll find it out eventually, I swear it. Izuku also told me that he was applying to UA, his dream school. I smiled thoughtfully at him, my eyes softening. "That's great, Izu. I'll leave you two, then. Come back home soon though, dinner is in a few hours!" I said kindly, bowing at All Might and promising to keep my mouth shut as I made my way home, a new hope sparking inside my heart.

'I'll help you achieve your dream Izuku, no matter what.'