(𝙔/𝙣) 𝙈𝙮𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙖? | OO2

Start from the beginning

...

"Love you mom! Bye (Y/n)!" Izuku cheered as he waved goodbye and ran out the door. I now knew he had school most days and must leave early in the morning, which is why he was up at such an ungodly hour. Mom and I had been chatting for the past 20 minutes about what to do with my identity, as I explained to her I didn't have a last name. I didn't tell her my title yet though, I have to save that for another time. "You can go by (Y/n) Mydoria, a....niece of mine visiting from out of town!" Mom suggested and I agreed. "But then why would I call you mom?" I asked and she thought for a moment. "How about....hmmm...oh! I know, you're my daughter, but you've been with my husband for a while and took after him in looks." She said. I agreed, even though I didn't know who her husband was.

...

"So we need salt, salmon, instant ramen packs but only for emergencies- bread....." I zoned out as mom spoke her grocery list out loud. I was helping her get what she needed. She insisted I stay home as it might be culture shock for me to go out right now, but I insisted on coming as it was my duty to repay them in some way for taking me in, feeding me and clothing me. "....and that's it! Oh, Izuku's school is just up this road, actually. Would you like to go pick him up so he can help as well?" Mom asked, pointing to a large building just a few blocks away. I nodded and left her to her devices as she mumbled about rice and went to the area. I'm lost. Oh shit. I'm lost (I've been learning how the humans would react with their current 'lingo'). I circled the building, not being able to find an entrance. I ended up resting at a small pond with koi fish in it. I jumped when I heard a large explosion, Onyx coming out to search of any kind of danger. I heard a whimpering voice and a louder one as something was tossed out of a large window. I caught it as it fell, almost dropping it from how hot it was in my hands. It looked charred, as if something had set fire to it. "Onyx, do you think we could fix this?" I ask worriedly, holding the book which read 'Hero notes No.14'. Onyx examined the thing before nodding and my hands glowed as I began to chant something. Soon it was fixed, but not without the occasional ghost of a char mark. "(Y/n)?" I heard a faint voice coming from behind me and I turned around to face....Izuku? "Hello Izuku! I found a note book, do you know who it belongs to?" I asked with a warm smile. Then he started to cry. CRY?! "Izuku?! What's wrong?? Did I say something?" I asked, running up to the tearful boy. He shook his head and wiped his tears, taking the book that was in my hands. "N-no...this is m-my b-book. T-thank you for f-fixing it (Y-Y/n)!" He wrapped me up in an unexpected hug and I squeaked as he let me down. "But why are you here?" He asked as we began walking away from the school and towards where I last saw Mom. "Well mom asked me to come pick you up to help with groceries...oh! And I'm (Y/n) Mydoria, your sister who's been abroad with your dad and also takes after him in looks." I explained what mom and I had talked about while he was in school. "But Izuku...why was your book all burnt? I thought you didn't have a quirk?" I questioned him as we walked down a hill. "Oh...yeah, it was just my friend Kaachan! He's a real troublemaker...." Izuku scratched the back of his head nervously and I let it slide. I wasn't going to interrogate him like some sort of Hera wannabe (sorry Hera, but you do tend to snoop around).

...

(A/n: Lets just pretend these two incidents happened within the span of two days for plot convince!)

"Goodnight, Izuku!" I hugged him and smiled as we each went into our separate rooms. The next morning, I surprisingly woke up before anyone else. It did help though, as I got to explore more of their culture and the way they talk. It was quite exhilarating, to be honest. "Oh! (Y/n), you're awake?" I turned to face Izuku who was already in his uniform for school. I nodded before saying "What's up dude, you going to school?" He looked at me like I was crazy. I sheepishly got up, heading towards the boy who was packing his lunch. "I'm sorry Izuku...I'm trying to learn the way you speak nowadays. I've realized my speech is kind of out dated." Izuku giggled as he finished packing, slipping on his shoes. "Can I come with you? To explore more? I won't bother you at school that much...I'll just sit and wait." Izuku thought for a moment before nodding, and I slipped on some shoes before we both headed out the door.

...

I waited outside Izuku's school for him, but he never came back out. It was getting late and I was worried. I didn't know where he was. 'Damnit!' I thought as I scouted the area for the green haired boy. I heard an explosion not to far away and immediately headed there, on foot of course. Looking like what these humans would call an 'angel' was the most attention drawing thing I've ever seen, and I didn't need attention at the moment. I arrived at the scene and heard screams, yells for order, and.....

oh shit.

I saw Izuku, In front of a large, threatening mass of sludge which made me want to puke. He looked like he was trying to get to someone out of the sludge thing. I saw a large bloby hand come up and aim for Izu—

"What the hell is that?!"

A/n: I'm very sorry if some stuff is kinda jumbled! I just finished the last season so the earlier seasons aren't as fresh in my memories lol. I'll try to keep it coherent to the plot ^^ also, I update whenever I feel like it so it could be once a week, twice or even three times! That's why I don't have a set update time. Anyways, have a great day/night/afternoon!