13 💭 INDEPENDENT

INDEPENDENT

INDEPENDENT

pro hero kirishima

"How long til' the food is ready, Kacchan?" Denki asked from the sofa, his arm slumping down the back as his head tilted back toward his abrasive ash-blond friend

"How long til' the food is ready, Kacchan?" Denki asked from the sofa, his arm slumping down the back as his head tilted back toward his abrasive ash-blond friend. Katsuki growled and grimaced back at him.

"It's ready when it's ready damn it!" He barked, the act of cutting up some vegetables becoming all the more aggressive and quickened. Denki pouted, about to respond before Eijirou burst into the room with his phone in his hands.

"Okay guys- she's gonna be home any minute," He blurted out as though expecting everyone to listen. Katsuki stood in the kitchen, preparing a mass of food by himself (the others did offer to help but as per usual the determined and stubborn Katsuki refused to accept it), whilst Denki, Hanta and Mina lounged on the velvet red couch in your and Eijirou's home. The TV at the foot of the lounging area currently played a movie, though some consoles and video games were stacked up nearby in order to be used.

"You said that ten minutes ago," Hanta called.

"Yeah, do you even time bro?" Both remarks went unnoticed as Eijirou plopped himself down on the sofa next to Mina, who currently sucked a blue raspberry lollipop in her mouth, a plastic jar filled with more candies in the centre of her lap.

"You gotta chill man," Mina said. "Besides, she might not have even got the job,"

"Are you kidding? Of course she got it," Eijirou half snapped back. "She's perfect for it,"

"A little biased since you're Y/N's boyfriend but whatever you say," Hanta replied. He flicked his elbow, tape spurting from the ends as he reached for the remote control sitting on the coffee table.

"Dude you're literally two foot away from it,"

"So? I'm comfy," Hanta shrugged at Mina and stuck his tongue out at her when she rolled her eyes. He proceeded to change the channel, smiling softly when something he liked came on.