04

This chapter gets a bit suggestive•

"It's not a big deal.."

"Y/n!!! How can you possibly brush this off and say nothing happened?! All the girls in my class are talking about it, IT'S A BIG DEAL!!" Sohyun exclaims shaking her friend

The two were at Sohyun's locker before lunch.

"What's Hyunnie squawking about today?" Soo-ah strutted up

"Our dear Y/n here had an encounter with Bang Chan this morning! While she was with Hyunjin in the hallway Chan interrupted their conversation and brought her to class. Rumors have been spreading that Chan is jealous of Hyunjin, or that Chan and Y/n are secretly seeing each other." Sohyun explained

"Wow what an eventful day and we still have 3 classes left." Soo-ah chuckles

"Anyways I'm heading to the library to cram from my anatomy test, text me if anything happens."

"Why would you assume something would happen?" Sohyun asked closing her locker door

"Why wouldn't she? It's us." Soo-ah added

"Touché.," Sohyun added linking arms to her Unnie.

"Oh, and Y/n tell Seungmin in your English class that I can't pick him up from work today." Soo-ah said quickly before being dragged toward the school cafeteria by Sohyun. Y/n watched fondly as her friends made their way down the hall before heading to the library.

The girl made her way through the big library filled with tall shelves lined with books, an area with computers, and an area of empty tables. Teens scattered the open room picking up books, researching, or just hanging out. Y/n quickly sat at her usual spot next to a big window that overlooked the open field that the gym class was currently using for soccer.

She pulled out all of her work, hastily going through the areas she knew she didn't understand. She studied for about 12 minutes before being stuck on where the hell the "patella" is located and her attention shifted out the window again. Watching the mixture of freshmen and athletes playing soccer or sitting around. All the athletes had to take gym for extra exercise and team meetings, Y/n was very happy that the school didn't think of the dance team as an athletic team for that reason only.

She watched the group of teams pass the ball around for a bit before a certain person caught her attention, Hyunjin. He had the ball and was close to scoring before another guy that she recognized from the volleyball team stole it causing Hyunjin to fall. Hyunjin was obviously frustrated at this running his hands through his long black hair before getting up.

Y/n's mind traveled after watching him a little longer. She's been friends with Hyunjin for so long and now that they mess around pretty often she gets to appreciate his beauty which most girls she went to school with wish they could.

But she knew she wasn't in love with him, at least not anymore. Her idea to be friends with benefits was just a test to see if they were compatible as a couple, but after about a year she realized she only wanted what others couldn't. Every moment was enjoyable with Hyunjin but she wanted to feel loved.

And that's when Bang Chan caught her eye. He'd been best friends with Changbin since he immigrated to Korea and they were always around each other. Y/n always knew he was a good guy, handsome, and talented, plus he didn't seem to date much. Or well.. at all. Then she suspected he had a crush on Jisung who had come out but after eavesdropping on a conversation about porn between the trio she ruled that out. And slowly she's fallen in love with the unattainable Bang Chan.

She's caught herself thinking of Chan when she eats snacks she knows he likes, or thinking of Chan when she's with Hyunjin.

And that's her latest mental battle. She doesn't know how to be around Hyunjin anymore. She wants her best friend back so she can focus on getting Chan but that will be harder than catching lightning in a bottle.

After school, Y/n hugged her friends bye and then waited patiently at Hyunjin's car.
"Skipping practice again?" Hyunjin asked when he showed up after a few minutes

"I'll show up the rest of the week, I just have to be at the company tonight." She smiled, Hyunjin unlocked the car and they headed back to the house.

"Changbin and the guys are getting ice cream before practice anyways, Minho can't yell at me for working." Y/n says texting her brother back

"Oh, so we have time before practice then..." Hyunjin replies resting his hand on the girl's thigh

"I have to be at the company at 3, we don't have time."

Hyunjin just smirked and stayed quiet for the rest of the car ride while Y/n tried to ignore the obvious building tension.

The two arrived at the Seo residence and made their way to Y/n's room.
"I'll go shower you can watch tv if you want.," she said gathering some clothes.

Suddenly Hyunjin grabbed her wrist spinning her around, they were only a few inches away from each other. "I don't think so..." he whispered

"H-Hyunjin c'mon not right now.."

"You're saying stuff like this, yet you're blushing so much. You aren't even trying to push me away... why're you acting like this..?"

He made direct eye contact with her, his gaze was so strong and intimidating. He leaned in to kiss Y/n and she stopped struggling meeting him halfway. Their kiss was passionate and lustful. Y/n dropped the clothes she was holding to deepen the kiss and lace her fingers in Hyunjin's long dark hair. He smiled into the kiss, pulling away for a moment to rest Y/n down on the bed and hover above her again. Her face was flushed, lips were swollen, and eyes filled with lust. To him she was so beautiful like this, he wished he could take a picture of this moment. He continued to kiss her, making his way down her jaw and neck, causing her key out small moans encouraging a Hyunjin.

"It feels so good baby~" she moaned
Hyunjin began to unbutton her too to get more area to litter with kisses. "Chan it's so good~" she continued to moan, but Hyunjin quickly pulled away, disbelief, and sadness displayed on his face.

"W-what'd you say?"

"I-"

Just then someone rushed into the room ripping Hyunjin off the bed.

•1099 words