Chapter 6

Me and Adam have been dating for a week now and I'm starting to think I am falling in love. He is one of the sweetest men I have ever met.

One day Adam came over to talk to me. I was very nervous and didn't know what it was about. At 12 sharp I heard a knock at the door. Adam walked in looking very mad and nervous.

"Grace we need to talk" he said
"Okay about what"
"I just got a call from my manager, I need to leave in 2 days to go back on tour and I will be gone for 2 months. I want you and lily to come with us."
whatt no I thought we had at least another month before he will need to leave. I started to hyperventilate.
"Grace please tell me what your thinking" he said
"I'm thinking that I have school and I have a life here that I can't just leave for 2 months but I also want to see you."
"Don't worry I can arrange for you and lily to catch up on your school work I will get you a tutor what ever you need. I know we have only been dating for about a week but I really think I'm starting to fall for you"

Omg did those words really come out of his mouth? I have been quite for about a minute now I just don't know what to say. should I tell him how I feel? Is it too soon? I don't know! Finally he talks
"Grace take some time to think about it, talk to lily and let me know"
I could tell he was mad that I didn't show my feelings for him too. I didn't want him to be mad so I just came out and said it
"Adam I'm definitely starting to fall for you too I just need to talk to my mom and my family and I'll call you tonight to let you know I really want to be with you"
"I'll come pick you up tonight at 830 and we can talk about it I don't want to talk about it over the phone. Bye see you tonight." he came and kissed me then left.

I didn't know what to do I don't want to miss school for no reason especially for someone I only have been dating for a week. I needed to talk to lily.
Me- hi lily we need to talk can you come over
Lily- hi! Was just gonna text you Im
On my way

Lily came within 5 minutes. she was really the best friend ever.
"Hi grace you look very stressed what happened?
"Hi Adam just came over a-"
"Don't tell me he broke up with you!"
"Haha no he told me he wants me and you to go on tour with them did Jesse tell you their leaving in 2 days?"
"Ya he told me this morning I was very mad wait he wants us to come?!"
"Ya he said he could arrange that we won't miss any school and it'll be for 2 months, what do you think?"
"I think we should go! We would both have our boyfriends, we won't miss any school it's perfect"
"Your right maybe we should go. Adams coming over to pick me up at 830 I have to get ready.
"Okay I'll see you tomorrow let me know what happens tonight"
"Okay will do"

I thought I could maybe rest my eyes for a little. I haven't gotten much sleep lately and I was very tired.
................................................................
Guys please vote and comment! PLEASE!!!