ЁЯЧДwhile at workЁЯЧД

I took a moment to breathe at my desk. I just finished a weeks worth of work.

I was out last week due to the flu, I've been working all day and I had a conference call in about an hour,

"Y/n~" I heard my boyfriends voice break through my office,
"Did Anti teleport you here?" I rose my brow in disapproval as I spun my chair around,
"Yes~" he smirked as he slowly made eye contact and locked the door.
"Not now. I have to get on a call in an hour." I groaned
"Then we have an hour." He got close and started to kiss at my neck.

"No." I pushed back
"Can you at least sit on my lap while you work..."
"Sean." I stared into her eyes.

"Fine. Make it quick." I started to unbutton my blouse,
"Ah~.." he stopped me,
"Stay still I'll do the work~" he giggled, and helped unbutton my shirt, he saw the lace bra and almost started drooling, he started kissing my neck making his way down,
He grunted and tore my skirt off my body, I whimpered.

Although I'm the office I sounded like I'd too anyone in bed when it actually came down to that I was a nervous bitch.

He knew that.

He took advantage of it too.

We both lived when he would let little things tease me, until I couldn't take it and he'd fuck me senseless.

I let him pick me up and put me on my desk,
"He put my leg over his arms and slightly slipped my shirt to the side then started to kiss my shoulder.

I had some heavy breathing, going and I started to grind on him, he loved when I started the grinding it always made things faster for quickies.

He noticed how I was trying to pick up the pace so I wouldn't get caught,
"Okay baby, you have— 50 minutes and I'm going to make you feel like a princess."
"Are you now?"
"No."
I looked at him weirdly,
"I'm gonna make you feel like a queen." He smirked,
I kept my arms around him tightly, the grinding became ridiculous I needed him,
"Inside me please?" I begged he smiled and pushed his way through to my hole pushed whatever was in his way.

Then I felt it, the feeling I loved, a moan immediately spilt free, he was deep in my core, I bit my lip and then my pleasure became slightly painful from his size.

My core tightened around him, he smirked and started to pull out until I no longer felt him,
"Stop-...stop. Get back inside me!" I made a whining face.

"Baby, can you please be quiet." He snarled I gripped his thigh, trying to pull myself onto him.

"Please rail me into the desk..." I mumbled
He got on his knees and started to lick at my core, he kept sucking and licking and it only made me whine and need him.

He groaned and started pulled back
"Fucking hell, stand down." He ripped my legs open,
"Please! Just give me pleasure what happened to feeling like a queen?!"
He looked down at me and bit his lip,
"I'll only do that, if you make my favorite little face," he squished my cheeks, I furrowed my brows.

"Sean~ I cant..." I started to tense and pull away,
"Come on~ do it..." he smirked I moaned softly and fell back fully onto my desk, he then kept me in place staring into his ocean eyes.

I sighed in defeat, then looked him dead in the eyes
I rolled my eyes back, and stuck out my tongue,
"Ah~" I moaned I heard him grunt and then start to push in.

Making me wrap my arms around his neck, his nose buried into my shoulder as he got flooded with my perfume.

He started to breathe against my neck, his breath turned me on. Fucking everything.

"You get tighter every time." He muffled then started slamming, I became weak so quick.

My body started to become jello as I melted in his arms, my core started to break.

Already? Yes I know.

He was no where close to done he threw my legs over his shoulder with ease, hitting at a new angel.

A new angel, that started to hit my g-spot dead on.

I felt like I was being split on half, everything felt like loose seams started to break into thousands of pieces.

Everything that kept me in order started to come apart like a sailboat in rough waters.

He was fast and ruthless, my legs became useless, I couldn't take it anymore, he knew I was close.

He started to drill my core, I went over like a boiled pot, my wooden desk felt harder then ever and everything was a great discomfort.

Until I finally let go, I knew I spilt onto my desk, thank god he pushed the papers aside, he started to he didn't stop making me sham violently.

He started to twitch but it only encouraged him to go faster.

He's throat let out low moans, and finally he ripped himself out and started to cum on my stomach, I let him until finally, we both stopped, I sat up, I grabbed my bra off the desk.

I saw him grab my shirt, as I clipped it and kept it on, I felt him put my shirt on I slid my arms in the soft fabric.

"Daring, how much longer are you here? Can I wait in the car?"
"I should only be about an hour longer" I watched him start to button my shirt,
"It's dark out! I don't wanna wait in the dark!"
"You can stay in here, I'll wall you out to the scary car~" I teased as I fixed myself up and sprayed some perfume.

He started to clean the cum off the desk,
"I GET TO SMELL LIKE YOU?!" He twirled in the cloud of perfume,
"Psh— sure" I laughed and sat down noticing I had to get ready for my call,
"I love you baby," he sat on the little couch in my office,
"I love you too, you have to be quiet~" I winked and started my call.

31 days of JacksepticeyeрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ