•∆3∆•

(I know there very short but I'll try to make this one longer ,so please don't get mad at me and it's probably going to be my pov, but I will tell you if not)(*^ -^*)

*Boom boom man POV*

"So,nerd here's the plan we're going to sneak past my old hog and old man,or we could just jump out the window,and run to the forest from there."(just to tell you the house is not that high of the ground, so it won't hurt)"let's just jump out the window""good cuz if I said your not, well I am,so don't fuck it up"'sorry kacchan but you made no since when you said that,and plus I'm-'"MOTHER FÙCKING EARTH TO NERD!, why are you spacing out?""sorry kacchan I didn't even know I was doing that,my bad""tch,whatever nerd it's fine just don't do it again and move your tiny ass before I make you"" yes sorry,k-kacchan"

(-_+*TIME SKIP*+-_)

*zumoo(deku)pov*

As me and kacchan where walking through the woods,I got a few glances at him,'he looks hot when the sun is shining off his eyes, they look like Ruby's,they go beautifully with his ash-blonde hair,it looks so soft.....I want to touch it,'* zumoo reaches his hand out to touch the explosive ones hair*......"what are you doing nerd?"'shot he caught me, what do I dooo?!,great job izuku you just made it awkward for both of use'"OI nerd I asked you a damn question!!,are you death or something?!""... s-sorry kacchan"

(I'm sorry 😔 that  this one is really short but I have a headache ☹️😣 and I don't feel like writing right now)