Lennon just can't know. She'd try to stop me and would inevitably succeed because i'd do anything to make that damn girl happy.

I let my eyes scan her neck as the 5 of us sat around the outside of the Chateau. She'd used some of her makeup to cover up the bruising this morning, Lennon hated worrying other people so she didn't want the others to know.

I knew for a fact that John B and Pope would aid me in killing Rafe, and I think that's what Lennon was scared of.

"J, can I?" I focused back in on the conversation. Everyone was staring at me as Lennon just held her hand out. I could feel my cheeks turn red at the realization that i had zoned out. "Hmm?" She chuckled and pointed to the blunt in my hand. It then clicked that she wanted a turn, so I handed it over and settled back into the hammock the two of us sat on.

I was laying down while Lennon sat beside me. Trying to make sure she didn't fall off, one of my arms was lazily wrapped around her waist. "Don't finish it, I still want more." A quiet groan left the girl's mouth as she handed it back to me.

For some reason, the small noise she made didn't sit with me the way it normally did. I shifted in my spot. It had some effect on me. And I didn't quite like that.

"Kie, you think your Dad will wanna give us somethin' to eat?" John B spoke up, gesturing to the girl with his beer. A laugh let our Kook friend's mouth. "Let me set the record straight. My Dad never wants to give you 4 food... well maybe Lennon is excluded from that. But I might be able to convince him. Probably need to give him the puppy dog eyes."

"Ooo, i'm a pro at puppy dog eyes. I'll help!" Lennon clapped her hands excitedly. I mean, she definitely wasn't wrong in her claim.

Those puppy dog eyes could get you to do anything.

We all got up from our seats and made our way to the Twinkie, John B's van. John B and Kie sat up front while Pope took the spot directly behind them. Lennon and I, on the other hand, sat on the longer bench like seat in the back.

Even though John B and Lennon had known each other their entire lives, I feel like I had a deeper connection with her. Maybe. I don't know.

I could just be making things up.

I felt something on my hand. When I looked down, I saw Lennon's hand on mine, like I had done at the movie the night before. With a slight smirk on my face, I flipped my hand over and intertwined our fingers. Neither of us really acknowledged the action, just went with it.

In no time, John B parked the van outside of the Wreck and we all rushed inside. I stayed back with the boys as I watched Kie and Lennon go up to the counter to convince Mr. C for some food. I couldn't help but smile, those two girls were so damn great.

Smiles on their faces as they turned around signaled to us that food would be arriving soon. We all rushed over to a free table and sat down, waiting for all of the different foods we'd be given.

You'd think we hadn't eaten in days by how fast we'd consumed the food. I mean, maybe it had been a couple days since any of us had had a decent meal, but still. This shit is good.

I pouted as Lennon got up from the table, disappearing into the back of the restaurant. Why'd she leave me?

The girl was close to Kie and her family, so this restaurant was practically her's as well. I furrowed my eyebrows as the music abruptly changed to something with more of a beat. Then when Lennon turned the corner with a cheesy smile on her face, it all made sense.

She walked directly over to me and held out her hand, "Mr. Maybank?" I shook my head at her, smiling, "I don't dance, Len." She didn't seem to want to take no for an answer and grabbed my hands anyways, "Well, today you do."

She guided me over to a more wide open part of the restaurant and we began to dance. I twirled her around and then we just started swaying together, our bodies only mere inches apart. Our laughs filled the room.

If every day ended like this you wouldn't see me complaining.

The sound of chairs moving caught my attention and I saw Kie leading John B over our way. I smiled softly at the sight, the two were 100% in love and were just denying it, and you can't convince me otherwise.

Ok, maybe not in love. But the tension was definitely there.

A hand on the back of my neck brought my attention back. Lennon had her hand on my neck as her back was pressed against my chest, she smiled up at me. I chuckled at her cheesy smile and pressed a kiss against her forehead.

I brought my mouth down to her ear, my emotions taking over me. I didn't know where this sudden rush of.... something came from.

"You mean everything to me, Lennon."

a/n: so here you have another chapter!! but this time with rafe and jj doing the talking.

do we like that??

do you like the different ways they thought of the situation??

what do you think happened between rafe and lennon??

i love hearing from you:)