six☀︎

rafe's povtuesday | 11:02amtannyhill

rafe's pov
tuesday | 11:02am
tannyhill

THOUGHTS FLOODED MY MIND. I hadn't slept at all last night, but here I was drinking the day away with Topper and Kelce. They had no clue what was going through my head right now and I have to admit, i'm thankful.

Why did she want me to kill her?

Lennon Wesley hated me. Yet, she begged me to end her life? Not many people would just ask for something like that. And I don't know why this bothered me so much.

It was just the look in her eyes when she said she didn't have anything to live for... it was believable. She didn't even look like she wanted to be alive anymore.

What had happened these past 2 years?

"Rafe, you haven't drank anything in a few minutes... you're just staring off into the distance." Topper's voice rang out, bringing me back.

I scoffed, taking a sip of the beer in my hand, "I'm fine."

"Never said you weren't."

Kelce laughed at the situation and I sent him a glare, only causing him to throw his hands up in surrender. We all settled back into drinking, the other two just continue their conversation from before.

My hands grew sweaty as I kept thinking about the girl. I hated her as much as she hated me, so why the fuck was I so worked up over this?

I chugged the rest of my beer, Lennon and her words surging through my mind. After throwing the bottle to the ground, I abruptly stood up and pulled my shirt off over my head. Topper and Kelce stared at me confusedly, I know it. My feet carried me forward and I dove into the pool that was just feet away.

"We're having a party tonight, a big one." I spat after resurfacing. The two still sitting in their chairs just nodded at me in agreement.

I let myself sink back under the water, letting the water surround me. I just needed something to get my mind off of her.

Off of that damn Lennon Wesley.

☆☆☆

jj's pov
tuesday | 3:17pm
the chateau

My eyes followed Lennon the entire day. I couldn't get the image of the large bruise on her neck out of my mind.

Next time I see Rafe i'm gonna kill him. I don't care. It's gonna happen.