Chapter 3: The First Quest

Start from the beginning

(Rimuru as a slime)

He looked around not realizing where he was and in my shocked state, I hadn't noticed a health and mana bar at the top left of my vision, it said Rimuru Tempest with his level which was 51! It seemed he had the same for me expect an infinity sign instead of a mana bar "you are Kuruma Sato, and why is their a infinty symbol below your health?" I chuckled "well i was reincarnated like you except I got to decide on something to have as a gift and i picked infinite Mana" he laughed "that's smart! I wished I would've asked that!" I looked at the slime as he hopped up and down "well Rimuru, I have something called a System and I summoned you here in this world with System Points" he quickly transformed to his human form and nodded.

(Rimuru as a human)

He looked at me and smiled the stock his hand out "Rimuru, Rimuru Tempest and that System I think is talking to me" he chuckled and took my hood down and shaked his hand "Kuruma, Kuruma Sato and I believe the voice should be, a metallic sounding women, if that makes sense"

[I am hurt Host but yes I am communicating with Rimuru and explaining to him how he is here along with what will happen to his world and if your interested, it is just frozen in time, in a stasis so he can spend as much time with you on your adventures and he can also use the System's functions like the map, his own inventory and his own status page but nothing else, he can learn things from books or scrolls by scanning them and he can scan people and creatures like you]

I nodded "so Rimuru shall we go eat and I can talk to you about everything I know about this world and about myself and my plans on what I want to do?" he nodded in response and put his thumb up, smiling. I put my hood back up and walked out of the alley to a small restaurant I saw earlier, I entered and we sat down and both ordered something. Then we started talking I explained at first about my reincarnation, how in my world he is the main character of a manga and anime. Then I talked about Kuruma's life in this world, his death, his brother and then about my life in this world all the way up until now and finally I told him everything I knew about the system. He nodded his head after he finished eating then smiled "well Kuruma, I'll gladly help you, it will be fun since you're someone from Earth, I assume you watch anime if you have watched mine" I nodded "yeah I don't know which anime existed in your earth but I know I can  get weapons, armor, skills, consumables and companions from tv shows and anime and maybe also games. I have something to show you" I smirked then activated my Sharingan and looked at him, he couldn't see at first so I pulled back my hood a bit then e freaked out "OH MY GOD! YOU HAVE THE SHARINGAN!" I quickly deactivated it and calmed him down as everyone around stared at us "yep I do" I chuckled and put my thumbs up to him "oh and i'm also a Half-Saiyan" his eyes widened and his jaw dropped "that's insane, not only can you be as strong or stronger than Goku and Vegeta but you have the legendary dojutsu of the Uchiha Clan" he rubbed his face and sighed "yep it's pretty op but the thing I really want to see is who else I can get from the companion store, I got you and you're from one of my favorite anime" he grimaced a bit "well if i'm the first you unlocked and I run a village of monsters the people after me must be even stronger." I smiled "you're also level 51 whilst i'm level 15" I chuckled and he started at me "I am" I nodded "just say Status and look at the page, it will have your level, race, name, stats and if you want your skills just say skills" he nodded then said "Status" he looked at his stats wide eyed "damn i'm strong" I laughed "of course you are, you're a main protagnist of course you're strong" he laughed at that comment "well maybe we should find an inn to sleep in and maybe you can get a face mask like Kakashi's so you don't always have a hood up"