Chapter 3: The First Quest

Start from the beginning

I sheathed my sword and rubbed some sweat off my forehead before I looked around to check for any more goblins that hid. After concluding not remained, I headed in the direction of where the women ran and came to a clearing "you can come out" the people from earlier walked out of the bushes and looked at me "we will have to make camp for the night then we can head back" I took some firewood and rocks out of my inventory then built a fire in the middle of the clearing, I took 5 sharp sticks out and 15 pieces of raw deer meat, which a stabbed 3 pieces on each stick and handed them to the others before starting to cook mine over the fire. After eating, I pulled some blankets out of my inventory and handed them to the group then I laid down and put my hands behind my head, staring at the night sky before drifting off to sleep.

???'s POV

I was sat behind the Quest desk, preparing a form for K's death since it had been 3 days since his departure but you can imagine my surprise when I heard the doors to the guild open and walking in was none other than the hooded man simply named K, I jumped up and ran to him "did you actually manage to complete the quest?" I asked wide eyed and he chuckled in response before speaking "yes and I managed to find 5 people, one was dead so we brought his body back to be buried and the other four were fine, I handed them off to the guards at the gate, they are taking care of them, sorry it took me so long to get back, I couldn't move at full speed and I needed to rest for a bit too" I walked back to the desk, gesturing for him to follow, I took my seat again then took out 100 coins and handed them to him "the reward for the quest" I smiled as he took the pouch of coins and I was shocked when he moved the pouch forward and then disappeared into nothing "what was that?" he nodded "it is kinda like a pocket dimension that I can store things in like money" my jaw dropped "you can use storage magic?!" I shouted at him, amazed that someone that can use storage magic is only a rookie when he should be a Diamond rank.

Kuruma's POV

After a talk with the quest desk lady who I learned was called Tia, I guess that is the person from the quest so that means she likes me a bit better and that means I may be able to get tougher quests. 'Status'

Kuruma Sato

Race: Half-Saiyan

Level 15(2500/10000)

HP - 750/750

MP - ∞/∞

STR - 50

VIT - 40

DEX - 60

INT - 15

CHA - 90

LUC - 25

I had leveled up quite a bit and because I reached leveled 15 the System decided to give me some free Sp so I had 500 in total, turns out killed monsters, that have a higher level than you gives a good amount of Sp. I was walking through the crowded streets and was looking through the System Store and something intrigued me, the companions menu had finally been opened so I went into it and several boxes appeared and the only one that didn't have a question mark instead had a picture of Rimuru Tempest, a extra powerful slime, to gain him as a companion It cost 400 Sp so I spent it and what I didn't expect was for him to pop out of nowhere in my arms, I got startled and fell backwards, he fell with me and landed on me in his slime form "Rimuru!" I said shocked, a question formed on his slime body before he said "who are you and how do you know who I am?" he said in his young sounding voice, I grabbed him and ran into the alley before putting him down.

 I was walking through the crowded streets and was looking through the System Store and something intrigued me, the companions menu had finally been opened so I went into it and several boxes appeared and the only one that didn't have a question m...