Both Mew and Zee said in Union "BEAUTIFUL"

Gulf looked at both of them with wide eyes..and Mew and Zee shifted their gaze..clearing their throat..

(well I really wanted you guys to see their faces.. hahaha..imagining it makes me laugh.)

Mew was looking at few suits ..one suit caught his attention...he looked at it and a smile crept on his face...

No one noticed it..except Gulf... he noticed how Mew was checking out the suit.. after Gulf bought the suit..Mew was surprised to see Zee hadn't bought anything..

"Zee you didn't buy your wedding suit?"

"Well I didn't like any of them.... Im happy that Gulf found his wedding suit."

The three of them were going towards the Parking lot..when Gulf said..

"Guys I forgot my purse in the changing room.. ill just be back.."

Gulf ran towards the shop and went in..taking in deep breaths he asked the receptionist to get him the suit that Mew liked.. and deliver it to the address with a note ....he paid the bill and left for the parking lot.

After shopping Gulf and Zee and Mew went back to their respective office... Zee and Gulf went together to Gulf's office..and Mew went his office. When he reached office.. Boss gave him a package.. he said the package arrived few minutes before Mew came.

Mew entered his office and was surprised to see a black suit was hanging in the hanger..where he kept few of his official suits for emergency cases.

A smile crept on his lips seeing that it was the same suit that he was eyeing when he went to that shop with Gulf.

It had a note written on it.

Dear P,

I don't know whether I have the right to gift you this suit..but at the shop when I saw you checking out the suit and smile came your face... I really wanted to see you happy.. so I bought this suit for you... if you don't like it .....please don't return the suit it will hurt me like hell... keep it somewhere where do don't wanna see it.. but as my parting gift I am giving you this suit... wear it on a very special occasion which will be close to your heart...

Love

GULF

Mew read the note.. he felt a cramp in his heart.. His eyes were filled with tears.

Gulf loves him so much yet he cant return his love..beacuse his love was only for his late husband Art. If he wants to love Gulf which he does..then he will be betraying Art...his first love...and Art might not forgive him..for that.

Mew caressed the Suit and went in to put it on. When he came and looked at the mirror..he looked dashing...

he looked dashing