Oh yeah oyster! 

" princess are you lost in my handsome face!  "  he asked with a smirk

Handsome face?  Bullshit!  I have seen better! 

No liya focus!  Act innocent!  Act nice! 

" Sir , you called for me!  " I asked him

" oh yeah.... " he pretended to think

" well you see!  We didn't know each other! How about we go to my room  , get to know each other " he said with a smirk

Hmmm!  Evil smirk!  Must be another plan of demon,  . It could be like that I ll be in this oysters room , could get me into riped off situation and that demon would bring all other royal family members,  so then I will have to live my life with the tag of a slut!  WTF! 

No liya you are just thinking too much,  you should have not watch ekta kapoors TV show,  that bitch  ruined your mind ! my consciousness  exclaimed at me

No even though I hate her shows but I love to roast then , then only I used to watch them OK!  I yelled at my consciousness

" aruna!  Where are you lost?  " oysters voice brought me out fight with consciousness.

It's princess aruna to you asshole!

" umm!  No it's alright,  it's night I should go " I reasoned him and about to go as his hand brushed my bare waist.

WTF!  Is wrong with this creature . I was intentional,  ! I swear it was,  there was lots of space yet he brushed his hand on waist.

I ignore the situation as I rolled my eyes and started moving again.

With a size eye I saw a smirk on his face!  Fucking oyster! 

Then I realised I have to take revenge!  A sweet revenge.

Flashback over

I look at the tower opposite to mine crossing the garden,  I saw all the Diya were out and Yuyutsu lightning a small diya on a window saft indicating it's time for my revenge .

I went out of the the room covering myself and hiding behind dupatta over my head.

Please god don't let anybody See Me!  Please!

Liya you are an atheist!  My consciousness exclaimed at me,  but this time I choose to ignore it as,  I am not planning  to get caught !

I hear someone's footsteps !

Liya you ate screwed! 

I ran behind the pillar as I saw a guard taking a petrol! 

Don't notice me!  Don't notice me! I was ranting inside my head

As I saw the guy,  moving back the different hallway

Phew that was close ! But who the fuck was that guard,  what if I was a theif

No liya!  No ! It's not time for that! It's time for your sweet revenge  ! Think about that!  Not other Bullshit .

It took me atleast 5 minutes to reach that oyster's room

I noticed Yuyutsu staring looking for me as I walked towards him and put my hand on His shoulder  .

He turned around and shocked,  probably scared to look at me

" Yuyutsu!  Go and guide my room, let nobody enter it!  " I said to him as he nod and took his leave.

Now it's show time bitches

I looked at my wrist watch,  which indicates the timing being 2 in the morning

Oh well,  you won't get sleep tonight Mr oyster! 

I ones the lamp which was on my hand as
I entered his room slowly as I could and saw him sleeping,  cussing his blanket! 

Aww he looks like a kid,  cuddling his stuff toy ! Ewww too pathetic,

See I don't have any problem with people snuggling into the blankies or stuff toys,  it's just I don't like this guy,  whatever he will do , it will just make me hate him! 

Calm down liya!  In for action!

I moved towards his bed as I tickle his feet. 

He just slightly moved.  Dude don't you know a warrior should always be alert,  even in his sleep! 

Nevermind!  He is not a warrior he is just oyster! 

I brushed his leg once again this time he woke up with a jerk as the blanket moved out of the way.  I noticed he was sleeping half naked.

Ewwww! Gross!  Oh my virgin eyes! 

He observed his room as his eyes collieded with my charcoal black eyes. I gave him a sinister smile as his eyes widen in fear.

Yes oyster fear me! 

"who are you .. ? " asked oyster gathering his courage 

WTF ! You should ask who the hell ghost are!  Now I think all Indian horror movies are based on these kind of idiots.

I just titled my head and moved towards him when rolling my eyes,  giving him a nasty look

He got scared as he tried to run from the bed towards the different direction.

Too bad his feet slipped as he got collieded  with a slide chair which was present in his room.

No liya don't laugh! 

If I was not acting, I would surely laughed my ass off.

While holding his right hand on his nose,  he ran out of the room,  I was about to follow him as I saw him collied with demon,  his fav bhanja and angraj.

WTF these three are doing here at 2:30 in morning.

"what happened mitr!  What are you doing outside your room!  Mostly half naked! " duryodhan asked

"there-s a f-fe-female ghost in my room!  "oyster exclaimed

" female ghost! " demon exclaimed as he realised something and called a guard

" call kunti! Gandgari!  , pandu and king immediately " he ordered the guard and flew outside the wing

WTF,  my plan backfired

------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys how are you.  Thank you for reading! 
Hope you like it!  For next  chapter to unlock can I have 10 votes with 10 comments.

Thank god love yall

My girl shasha0224 is also writing a story,  please show her support as well.

She us such a sweet and precious kid 💜💜💜💜💜

See ya guys until next time
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜