15K View Special - Three Friends with an End

Mulai dari awal

Tau's eyes widen in shock at that last statement, fear shuddered over as he recalled the incident with the hyena pup named Usiku, 'How does he know?' Tau questioned onto the cobra who looked back at the lion with a sinister smile. Though Tau was unable to notice of such smile.

"w-who told you?" Tau asked shaking a bit in surprised, the cobra quickly change from a sinister smile to a fake concern for the lion, "Someone who wants to speak with you for what had happen." Ushari said as he led away.

Slowly moving away and stopping to allow the lion to slowly ascend off the rock and started to follow behind the cobra.

The two had been journeying for a while as it felt like they had ventured for miles away, watching as the cobra continued to slither across the ground leaving a streak in the sand unlike which Tau who left paw prints.

He was not used to the body of a snake, how they were able to move without limbs, and even now as he looks at the cobra from above still can't figure how he moves his body.

"How much longer do we have to go?" Tau said curiously only to get no response from the cobra. He was getting a bit annoyed, walking under the hot sun for some time with no rest or any idea how much longer he has to go was getting to him.

It wasn't until the sun had started showing signs of approaching the end of the day before Tau stopped walking. Ushari took noticed of the sudden stop of the footsteps behind him and looked behind, "Something wrong Tau?" he asked the lion with a hint of laughter behind his voice.

"I was not expecting a marathon to meet this friend of yours." Tau said with exhaustion in his voice as he tries to catch his breath, though he wasn't breathing heavy as he was only walking, it still felt harsh on him for the amount of walking he still took under the sun's heat.

"There is not much longer to go, in fact you could say we are already here." He said with a sly smirk becoming visible to the lion before a sound of laughter could be heard around him.

Tau quickly looked around for wherever that laughter had come from, only for his blood to clot cold at who let out such a laughter as that, "SAFIA!" he shouted at the gray coated female hyena with two white lines streaking across her forehead down to her mane.

He glared back at the cobra who was smiling with a satisfaction letting the lion know that he had just fallen into a trap, "You set me up!" he shouted at the cobra, expecting Ushari to give his explanation only to be getting it from the hyena instead.

"Did you really believe some strange animal who just came knowing of your past? You truly are a foolish lion Tau." She mocked Tau to which received a grunt from the said lion.

"And now that you are all alone, I'll prove that we hyenas are more deserving than you lions!" Safia further stated with an annoying grunt. Tau looked back at her with an annoying growl.

"I told you before! I had nothing to do with Scar! I never saw lions better than hyenas, I believe we can all wo-" Tau tried reasoning with Safia only to receive a shout from her, "SHUT UP! I don't care if you believe Hyenas and Lions are equal, hyenas are better than lions and you should know your place! At the bottom of the food chain!" Safia said with rage in her eyes.

Tau let out a deep sigh, she never had changed since they've known each other. Always believing that hyenas should be superior to lions, that the Pridelands should belong to the hyenas instead of the lions. Why did she always have to pin it like I had anything to do with those Pridelanders?

Safia gave a growl at Tau, "And I'll be the one to do it." She said making a charge towards Tau.