Stolen

After class I rushed out in the crowd of students. I looked back to surprisingly see no one chasing behind me. Today is different.

Lunch. I sit at a raggedy table in the corner of the cafeteria. If there's any more than one chair at the table I pull it away. I don't want ANYONE to sit next to me. It's not like they will any way.

The cafeteria filled up and I sat there empty. Thoughts ran across my mind. My mom, dad, siblings, California, moving, Tennessee. Damn. Why do I have to think so much?

I glance over to the varsity table. She's there. My heart started beating faster. My hands got clammy. My cheeks glowed red. Again.

Mila Ryans. Captain of the cheer squad. Homecoming queen. The most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes upon. Also, Darren's girlfriend. Fuck.

She's standing a ways from me but I want her close. Her dark auburn hair sat gently along her shoulders and ran down her back.

Her body, oh man, her body. She has these perfect tits that sit up and show her cleavage. Her stomach was slim with curves on the side leading down to a juicy ass and thick legs. What can I say? The girl is sexy as hell.

Her smile, it can light up the darkest hours of night. Shit, thinking about it lights up my world.

Her eyes, they're like an ocean of deep secrets. I've looked into them before, those were the moments I can't remember, for I was surely lost. Lost in love.

Yes, I'm in love with Mila Ryan's.