Prologue

It was a sunny day and Y/n was walking into town. It was a nice day, but unlike today Y/n heard a noise coming from the alleyway. Curiosity took over as Y/n went into the alleyway. Boxes were shifting in a dumpster, the curiosity was growing more. As Y/n went through the boxes and managed to find the one that was moving most. As he lifted the box what he found was uprising, a lion cub?

          "Who are you?" asked Y/n. The lion cub looked up and shivered back. "No need to be shy, I won't hurt you, just weird to see a lion cub in the middle of town all alone with no family." The lion cub came carefully forward.

          "Vitani..." The lion cub shyly said.

           "How did you manage to get all the way to North America? And you can talk?" (Y/N) said.

          "I don't remember really, all I remember is that I got into this box and I ended up here,  and yes I can talk." she said a little upset. Y/n looked with empathy for her.

         "Yeah, that is strange. Look, I don't think it is right to have you all out here by yourself. Do you think it would be good to have you be at my place. I'd hate to see something bad happen to you." 

           Vitani looked at Y/n and tilted her head. Was this guy for real she thought. It didn't seem logical for a human and a lion to be living in the same area. "You're not going to try anything right?" She asked with a little glare on her face.

           "No, not at all. Why would you think that?" Y/n asked.

           "Mom told me about you humans. It just seems strange that a human would take care of a lion when the lion is easily hunted." Vitani replied.

           "Not to worry, I'm not really the hunting type" Y/n said reassuringly.

           "Alright, but I'll be watching you." Vitani replied

            Y/N nodded knowing that when Vitani grew up she could be more dangerous. The guy knew he had a lot of trust to give.  Y/n told Vitani that in order to make her back to his place that the box would have to cover her, she understood. 

After they arrived back at the house Y/n looked for something for Vitani to eat. He soon found something and gave it to her and she ate it right away.

           "Man, you were hungry." Y/n commented.

           "Yeah, I think I'm going to like it here." Vitani replied happily. "Maybe I was wrong about you."

          "It's alright, I understand that meeting me for the first time and it would be hard to automatically trust somebody." Y/n replied.

           For the rest of the night Vitani spent the rest of the night with Y/n hanging out with him. As a few months went by a bond was forming into a good friendship.  

AN: Well it has been a long time since I made a story for Wattpad, but here it is the prologue of what is to come. Hope you enjoyed.