Chapter 07

•Christmas morning•

I grab the presents I got for everyone and head downstairs. Mom, dad, and Bella were already here. I put the presents down in-front of everyone. I take a seat in between Joey and Avani. Then everyone sorts out the presents. Joey started opening the one I got him and I was getting nervous because he was going to kill me. Once it was completely open he looks at me. "Hazel you've got to be kidding me," he says smiling. "I know you've wanted since it came out," I said looking at him. "You seriously didn't have to though." "I did. You deserve it Jo. You're always there for everyone no matter what," I said. He hugs me and I hug him back. After he finishes his presents I go on to mine. As I was opening one I got a glimpse of the brand box. I hurried and opened it. I started crying. It was a Louis Vuitton Blooming Strass Necklace that's I've been wanting for a while now, but I never bought it. "Omg, thank you so much Vani and Ant," I said crying my eyes out. "You're welcome we knew you wanted it for quite sometime now." Avani said. I hug them and continue to open presents. I say thank you to everyone. We continued to open presents and honestly everyone ended up crying. Today was a fantastic day.

Once we were finished we ate brunch and I had a few cups of coffee and headed upstairs to brush my hair and teeth. I put on a bathing suit.

I then walk downstairs and grab an surfboard

I then walk downstairs and grab an surfboard. "If you guys need me I'm going surfing," I said walking out the door. Once I got outside I see someone out already surfing. I walk over to the water and get on my board and go out into deeper water to catch some good waves. Once I see a really good one I started to paddle away and once it gets close enough I start to surf. I keep catching some good ones. I did fall a few times, but that's okay it happens.

After surfing for a couple of hours I head back up to the house. Avani was sitting outside live on Instagram. "Where's Hazel?" she read. "Well she went surfing." "Hey, I'm back," I said walking up the stairs. "Ohh hey. Everyone's asking about you," she says pointing to her phone. "Hey guys. I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I love you so very much," I said waving and blowing them a kiss. "But I'm going to go change and order some food, want anything." Avani nodded her head yes. I walk in the house and see everyone in the kitchen besides Soph. "Hey guys," I said walking into the kitchen. "Hey." they all said. "How was surfing?" Joey asked. "It was good. The water feels great." I said smiling. "Good. I might go surfing later before movie night," he said smiling back. I then tell everyone I'll be back and I go upstairs into my room and see Sophia lying in the bed sleeping. I laugh and go to my closet and pick something out to wear.

 I laugh and go to my closet and pick something out to wear