Chapter 14

time skip to when they get back to Nessa's house in Carlsbad

NESSA'S POV:

yesterday Josh and I got back yesterday afternoon, my mom and Julian were at Julian's soccer tournament for 3 days. , and today Alex, Kouvr, Calvin, Patrick, Micheal, Mia, Nick and Ryland are coming over. I was wearing some sweats and a white croptop. I checked the time and it was 1:14 and Josh was still sleeping. I walked out of the bathroom over to my bed.

"Joshhhhh" I said shaking him, and out of nowhere he pulled me into the bed

"come cuddle" he said still holding me

"I would love to but everyones coming over" I said

"fine" he said getting up to go get changed. I was trying to make my bed when Josh came out of the bathroom wearing grey sweats and a black shirt. 

"you want help" he said laughing

"you know what there no point were just gonna sit on it again" I said. we cuddled for a bit when the doorbell rang. I got up and Josh pushed me back down.

"I wanna get it" I said

"no I wanna" he said

"rock paper scissors" we both said. I did paper and he did scissors. I sat on my bed when the door opened. Alex, Kouvr, Calvin, Patrick, Micheal, Mia, Nick and Ryland walked in and I hugged all of them.

"how was Hawaii" Mia asked

"fun but I missed you guys" I said. we talked for another hour when I started to feel sick. I ran to the bathroom and started throwing up. Josh followed me in. Josh got one of my hair ties from the counter and rubbed my back. after 10 minuets of throwing up I took a shower.  lucky for me Kouvr and Mia had left me some sweats and a long shirt in the bathroom.  when I got out Josh gave me a loose hug and helped me over to the bed because I felt like jelly. as soon as I sat down I got bombarded by questions. 

"did you guys f-" Patrick started then I cut him off

"no" I said

"then why were you throwing up" Nick asked

"she probably got sick from traveling" Mia said

"so your sure your not pregnant" Alex asked, and i nodded

"if your throwing up the next 2 weeks your taking tests" Ryland said

"ok dad" I replied with and they all laughed

"Ness you look really pale are you ok" Kouvr said

"yeah I guess, everythings just spinning" I said

"and the walls are closing in" I said starting to hyperventilate

"baby you gotta try to breath" Josh said, but I still couldn't. Calvin and Patrick left the room and came back 2 minuets later with my puffer. thank god. Josh helped me with my puffer. the rest of us hung out till around 6:30 then everyone left. Josh and I postmated chick-fil-a for dinner. after dinner we watched a movie, then I fell asleep.

sry the last part is bad

ima try to update tmrw  

also sry its short