New day, old faces

Start from the beginning

"Did you hear Peter killed Chuck?", one student said, "no way, Chuck must have slipped", another student said, "nonono, you got it wrong, Parker stabbed Chuck in the leg before beating him up", a third student said.

"Well Chuck got beaten up because he was a dick", veronica said, as she stopped infront of the three football players.

"Not from what he told us, Well you're a lodge slut so, why should we believe you", one of the jocks said, I had grabbed him by his shirt the moment he finished his sentence, "keep talking to her like that and I will show you excatly what happend to Chuck", I said as we were face to face.

"Parker look around, we're three you're just you and her", he said, as he just smirked at me.

"If I were you I would walk away", Archie said as he stood beside me.

"Or what Andrews?", the second guy said.

"Then we're two against three, but let me tell you this, Chuck didn't get a punch in on Peter", Archie said, "whatever, we were just playing" the jock said and walked away.

Veronica went over to me and brought me into a hug, "i'm sorry", I said into her neck.

"Hey dont apologize", Veronica said as she cupped my cheek, I leaned into her touch, "Well Well Well, if it isn't the Ultimate fighter and his number girl", Cheryl said from behind us.

"Not now Cheryl", Veronica said through gritted teeth, as she turned towards me, "come on Peter", Veronica said.

"Its funny Peter, I thought you would have enough in one girl, but my oh my, the new girl,leaving your house crying yesterday, break her heart?", Cheryl said through a smirk, "dont think I havenforgiven you for what you said at the party nerd", Cheryl said, soon a slap was heard and Cheryl face was sent sideways, Veronicas hand was still in the air, "if you talk to him like that again I will beat you up", Veronica said, but Cheryl just punched her back, soon it was Cheryl versus Veronica.

Chuck walked into the school, "yo parker!, i'm not done with you or that slut", he yelled, I had grabbed Chucks shirt and planted a punch to his face, and we were fighting in the hallways, me and Veronica against Chuck and Cheryl.

"Maybe I'll just best you up and maybe get with Veronica", Chuck said he caught me offguard and got a punch to my gut, I caught Chucks arm and twisted it around "or maybe we can see if you can play football with a severly broken arm", I said, but punched him straight in the face instead.

"Peter is gonna kill him, get someone", Ginger yelled as I continued to punch him, as Veronica was also having the upper hand against Cheryl, i'm just gonna hurt him alittle.

Mr Weatherbee and two teachers came running down the hallways, "enough!", mr weatherbee yelled, I got off Chuck immediatly, but saw Ronnie and Cheryl still fighting, I grabbed Veronica "hey calm down", I whispered in her ear but was met with fiery eyes, okay wrong words, "please calm down",I said and could see her calm down.

"You Four my office now", he said as we followed him.

"Now Peter and Veronica, you two are new here, but this is not acceptable behavior, so you will have detention until further notice", he said as he let us go.

"Hey", I said as me and Ronnie sat down on a bench, "hi", she replied back, "so you like badboys right?", I said with a slight laugh, "yeah, Well I like this mix between geek and badass", she said as she brought me into a kiss, we broke apart and just looked at eachother, "hey so listen, i'm kinda new to this whole thing, but maybe, I dont know, erhm...", I said.

"What is it Peter?", Veronica said through a smile.

"I was wondering if maybe i could take you out sometime, like on a real date?", I said and looked into her beautiful Brown eyes.

"Peter", veronica said, "oh, erhm, you dont fell the same, okay this is awkward", I said and looked down, but she grabbed my face and lifted it up, "you didn't let me finish, I would love to", she finished as she kissed me.

"Peter", a voice called out, soon Ava came around the corner, and Veronica looked at her and her eyes wide, Ava caught Veronicas gaze and she turned around and ran away.

"Ava wait", Veronica yelled, she turned to me, "is she the one Cheryl was talking about?", she finished.

"Shit, this wasn't how I wanted to get you two to talk together", I said as she looked me in the eye, "this is the girl that I wanted you too meet", I finished, Veronica just looked at me,"you know what I did to her she would never want to talk to me", she said as she looked down at the floor, "thats the thing Ronnie, I already have convinced her to talk to the new you", I said with a smile in her direction.

"Really?", Veronica said through a smile.

"But", I started, "but what?", Veronica asked.

"I need to know about Kate Bishop", I said as we looked at eachother.

"What do you want to know?", Veronica said as she looked at me.

"What is she capable off, because from my understanding she is a monster, and i'm going back to New York to stop her", I said as Veronica looked at me.

"She, she was my bestfriend, but something happend, she started to become more cruel that was when I stopped hanging out with her, she became someone I couldnt be friends with, she hung out alot with three guys, Nick, Michael and Theo, i'm still friends with Nick, but the other two is freaks", she said.

"Thank you, thats all I need to know, come on lets find Ava", I said.

Science room (no ones pov):

Ava was sitting on a desk thinking, the door opened and in walked Peter and Veronica, Ava looked at us and sat up straight.

"Hey Ava", Veronica said as she stood in the door.

"H-h-h-hey", Ava said, as she stood up, but kept her distance.

"I'm so sorry Ava", Veronica said as she stood besides me, I grabbed her hand for comfort and she gave it a squeeze, "i'm sorry for everything I have done to you", Veronica said as a tear slid down her face.

"I know, Peter told me you were sorry, why me?", Ava said through her tears.

"You were there", Veronica said, "i'm not expecting you to forgive me or give me a second chance, just know i'm so so sorry", Veronica said, she turned around and started to leave.

"I forgive you", Ava said, causing Veronica to turn around and looking at Ava, "Peter is right, I won't have this hate for you, I forgive you and hope we might can be friends in the future", Ava said and she went forward and extended an hand towards her, Veronica shook it, "thank you so much", Veronica said as she turned around and gave Peter a bug hug, "thank you", she said, "anytime", Peter said.

"But Kate bishop, Michael and Theo, them I will never forgive", Ava said as she walked out of the room.

"What did she mean by that?", Veronica said as she turned towards Peter, "no idea", Peter said, but he did, and he is going to bring Kate Bishop down, he is going to stop them, how many times have they gotten away with this trick, hopefully they will never come to Riverdale but if they do Peter Parker is ready for them.

Here is the next chapter, hopefully its good, as always leave review with your thought, good day/night

A spider in riverdaleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara