The Beginning

Yn pov: I woke up with a loud alarm. i changed into an outfit(the outfit below)

I put my hair into a ponytail i grabbed my schoolbag i headed down for breakfast i said good morning  to my parents the chef came in and placed breakfast on the table and he left i ate breakfast then the driver said its time i hugged my parents an...

I put my hair into a ponytail i grabbed my schoolbag i headed down for breakfast i said good morning  to my parents the chef came in and placed breakfast on the table and he left i ate breakfast then the driver said its time i hugged my parents and left. I entered into the car.
At school: the driver oppened the door for me and when i stepped out everyone was looking at me i was a bit nurvous. i accidently bumped into someone Jimins pov: Tae pointed at a car  and said look we all looked then i saw a girl with caramel blondish hair i thought it was just another spoiled brat then someone bumped into me. Back to yn pov: i said sorry  to the guy i bumped boy he looked mad he said becareful next time i said okay! then i walked toward school. When i entered i felt someone push me against the wall i opened my eyes to see a tall boy with blonde hair and blue eyes he kissed me i tried to push him away but i couldnt then a girl with brown hair came and said Leo leave her alone the boy said fine.
i said thank you to the girl she said np im Jennie by the way wanna be freinds?
i said sure my names yn jennie said nice to meet you yn. (finally done with the first chapter sorry if this story sucks this is my first book welp see you lovelies in the next chapter Peace out)