THANKS!!

First of all, I would like to thank all of u who r reading this....a special thanks to those who comment!! ; ) LMAO

I would love to reply to ALL ur cmmnts with a purple heart but sadly, as I have mentioned bfore, I don't use emojis in any of my books because I am using my laptop and not my phone. So pls forgive me!!

and....yeah...this is gonna be all about me...how my day goes and how I feel while writing it....it is gonna b boring....so..i would only recommend people who hv nothing to read...to read this...LMAO...

I would like to thank every single person who has contacted me through the comments and through private messages.....

@Borahaejeon97 - My first follower....first friend....first to respond to my message.....THANK YOU A TON *NAME*!! ( IDK IF I AM ALLOWED TO TELL U GUYS THAT BCS IT IS PRIVATE INFO- BUT I DO KNOW THE NAME!!)

PS. SHE/HE (NOT REVEALING GENDER AS WELL...LMAO) HAS ANOTHER ACCOUNT- Softigguk97

@Euph0ria_land - First sister (on WATTPAD BCS I HV A COUSIN AS WELL LMAO).the first who spend most of the time to message me personally....wait...did I just....I am sooo sorry unnie..I just revealed your gender....I am sooo dumb...I appologise!! but I cant bear to hide the fact that u treat me like ur sis and I treat u like my sis too!! I m sowwy!! :( She calls me cute all the time!! : ) so happy!! btw, thnks fr making me the cutest human!!! ITS MEANS SOOOOOOOOOO VERY MUCH TO ME!! Luv u unnie!! I will always b a good lil sister for you..making u happy no matter what!!

@Bangtanscharms- My second sister!! We both from the same place!! PS. She is gonna study to bcm a doctor but in a hostel...so, guys pls pray for her!!! BTW, she suggested the making of this journal!!! thnx!!

@story_drip- She/ he just messgd me personally bfr I started writing this!! She asked to be my friend and obviously said a big fat yes!! Duh!!She gave such beautiful comments on my story too!! thnx!!

@JenniGill- Comment on almost ALL my chapters...such sweet ones too!! thnx!! n grrl, I luv reading ur comments!!!

@Cherrymin- Follows me!! :) thank u fr d support!!

@bangyanforever- Also follows me!! thnx fr the support!!:)

@rpinna- Follows me!! thnx fr d support!! : )

Now....I luv all of u tons!! will never ever forget ur support. love and affection. Thanks to Wattpad, we were able to meet and chat...n I was able to slightly overcome my depression bcs of these wonderful people!! please do follow, vote on their books, comment on their books and what not? show them all your love and affection as they really really really deserve it!!

Thank u for reading this!! this was the first chapter and so, I decided to make it very very special by mentioning the names of the people who changed my life with their wonderful masterpieces!! Yes, their books are A-M-A-Z-I-NG and E-X-T-R-A-O-R-D-I-N-A-R-Y unlike mine!! u shud definitely read them...100% recommended!! for now...I will take my leave....I will be writing more about me sooner or later!! toodles!! :)