.~♡Rules♡~.

♡♡♡

.

.

.

These are the rules, make sure you read all of them and remember them as you roleplay.

If you violate multiple rules or have violated a single rule repeatedly, you will be given a warning. If you continue to violate the rule(s), then you will be given a strike. 

Each person get's three strikes. Before your third strike you will be given a warning, if you continue to violate the rule(s) after this final warning, you will be banned from this roleplay book. This means that your thread will be deleted, your form will be deleted, and you will be blocked.

 This means that your thread will be deleted, your form will be deleted, and you will be blocked

》Rules《

1.
Your form must be accepted before you can start. If you start before your form has been accepted, I will not respond and your form might not be accepted. You'd then have to make another one.

2.
Since this is a BL (Boys Love) roleplay, I will only accept male characters. I will accept FtM (Male to Female) characters since they are male and non-binary characters that are masculine presenting/leaning. But no MtF (Male to Female) trans characters or cisgender girl characters. They can be side characters though!

3.
Since this is a BL (Boys Love) roleplay, I will not accept straight characters. They have to be somewhere under the LGBTQ+ umbrella. You can mark them as "straight" in the form if they're closeted, though make sure to list their sexuality in the Extra Information section of the form.

4.
No furry characters. As this is not a furry roleplay and I'm not used to roleplaying with furry characters, I can't allow them.
However, cat-boys, dog-boys, werewolves, shapeshifters, etc are allowed.

5.
No op characters! Everyone has their own weaknesses and flaws.

5.
You can curse, but just censor it. 

(Note: this doesn't apply to PMs, this rule is only here so the book doesn't get deleted/I don't get banned)

7.
Your allowed to have up to 4 characters.

8.
Don't kill off my character unless I say it's fine, same goes for me.

9.
Smut goes straight to PMs/Discord/Instagram