A Love Like No Other

This contains very graphic, detailed sex scenes, if you're not into that, bye.

ENJOY.

After school, Eric went to Ryder's house, as usual. But today, they weren't playing video games.
They headed straight to Ryder's room, closed the door, and immediately started making out. They started taking off each other's clothes. Eric started to kiss Ryder's neck, he knew this is what made Ryder blush and giggle.
"Oh my God, I hate when you do this to me." Ryder said jokingly.
"Haha, you know you love it though." Eric said starting to kiss Ryder's lips.
"You always know how to get me hot, babe"
"What do I say? I'm just a man that knows how to please my man"
"And that's what I love about you"
"I love you too bb"
They jumped on the bed. Ryder was on top or Eric, grinding all over his body.
Eric starts moaning very loud.
"Oh my god" Eric moaned fiercefully.
"You like this, Hun?"
"Mmyeah I do."
"How about this?" Ryder grabbed Eric's cock and started rubbing it slowly.
"This feels so good" Eric said submissively.
"I'm pretty talented with what I can do."
"I can tell."
Eric's moans grew loader and loader as Ryder's hands went faster.
"Hey there, big boy, let's not get too ahead of ourselves, the fun hasn't even started yet!" said Ryder has his hands slowed down.
"But that was so fun ;-;"
"Don't worry, I've got a lot more planned here."
"Oo sounds fun."
Ryder smiled and hopped off of Eric and sat on the floor. "Dance for me!" Ryder exclaimed.
Eric got up and danced and sung like an idiot, because he's weird.
"THIS IS AMAZING" said Ryder.
"Am I Mariah Carey yet?"
"YES"
"Haha, I'm done." Eric said as he sat beside Ryder and put his arm around him.
Ryder laid his head on Eric's shoulder and said "I really do love you Eric."
"I know you do, just look at me! Just kidding, I love you too" Eric said as he gave Ryder a smooch. "I gotta go, it's late, I love you."
"I love you too, Eric."
As Eric left, Ryder got up and got a bag out. The bag was filled with.......

PART 1 IS GOOD LOVE ME.