"You have to let us know, Dahyunie. We want to help you face those fears, you will regret it someday if you won't face it."

"No one can help me with this."

"No matter how hard those fears were Dahyun, I will help you. I will stay by your side. I will never leave you." Nayeon seriously told her, keeping their eye contact to let her know that she was serious, so Dahyun surrendered.

Dahyun didn't know she will be her downfall. She will be the one who she fears the most. The one who she feels butterflies in her stomach every time their skin touch, the one who makes her blush when she pinches her cheeks, the one who makes her heart hammers whenever she's near or just by simply getting a glimpse of her face. She didn't know she will feel all of those to Nayeon. And she was scared of having her heart breaks just like her parents'.

Just like what she always does, she started becoming distant, she ignores every message and calls Nayeon sent to her. She started not showing up to their lunch. She pretended not to hear Nayeon's voice every time she calls her name. She did all of that, thinking that the feelings she least wants to feel would go away.

But she was wrong, the feeling just grew more and more. She misses the older day by day, she misses the scent, the warmth, the smile of the older, she misses everything about Nayeon and it didn't help her heart heal, it just keeps on getting broken, piece by piece.

Not until she decided to open the messages Nayeon was sending her. She opened the most recent one which was that morning.

Dahyun, I missed you. Please, meet me at JWM Hotel Seoul. I'll wait for you from 6 pm onwards. Please come. I'm begging you.

Dahyun felt her heart raced. She was conflicted between going or just letting her wait there. She looked at her wristwatch showing a time of 6:30 in the afternoon. She bit her lip as she grabs a handful of her hair, walking back and forth. Should I go? What should I do?

"Argh!" She grumbled, grabbing her wallet as she runs to the nearest bus station.

No matter how loud her mind shouts to not go, her heart and conscience don't let her rest. She couldn't bear letting Nayeon wait there for anything especially that it's snowing outside, no matter how scared she was for her heart, she's more scared of what might happen to Nayeon.

She reached a particular hotel by seven in the evening. She wished Nayeon was gone by that time but when she saw a certain lady hugging herself under the snow, she clicked her tongue and ran towards her.

"D-Dahyun... You came." Nayeon managed to say despite the chills she could feel on her body.

"Didn't you think of waiting inside the hotel to at least keep you warm? You really need to wait here outside?" Dahyun sternly asked, she wrapped her coat around the older and pulled her inside the hotel.

"I missed you." Nayeon just said instead.

But Dahyun didn't respond, she pretended she didn't hear anything when in fact her mind and heart heard it clearly. She keeps on denying the feeling, the butterfly, the sensation, the love she feels towards the girl in front of her.

"I'm sorry, but why do you want me here? I have a lot of things to--"

"You won't go anywhere." Nayeon cut her off with an authoritative voice like what she always does when commanding someone in their school, she had already enough of Dahyun avoiding her. She had enough chasing Dahyun but ended up getting ignored.

She didn't let Dahyun speak but just pulled her towards the elevator, punching the top floor.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Nayeon straightforwardly asked, catching Dahyun off guard. She stared at her intently that Dahyun felt uneasy.