"Ace, I'll write the report." Aces' frantic state changed to a slight state of shock, before he relaxed and gave Kurt a thankful nod. "Whatever you two are doing just be careful."

...

A/N ~ Mature Scenes (I went in wit this one)

"Hey." Lucys' voice was soft, but was still able to catch Aces attention. The brute sat up resting back on his elbows, he smirked and his eyes dragged over the woman's small frame.

"Hi." Lucy shifted from one foot to the other, feeling nervous under his heated stare. "Are you going to come in?" Snapping out of her daydream, Lucy looked down the hall before grabbing her keys and entering the cell. Ace stayed on the bed after watching her stand there awkwardly, Ace motioned for her to sit down. As the hulking man took up the whole bed, Lucy felt she didn't have much choice of where to sit or perhaps there was only one place she wanted to sit. Ace's hands guided Lucy as she straddled his waist before resting them on her hips.

"Kurt said you're running exercise classes next week." Ace made conversation in an attempt to calm the woman.

"Yeah, if enough people sign up." Lucy smiled down at Ace, her mind still trying to comprehend how she ended up in this position.

"I'm sure there's plenty men in this prison that would love to see you in workout clothes, stretching out and getting all sweaty." Ace's  tone is light and filled with humour, but there is a glint of anger in his green hues.

"Are you upset you won't be there for the show?" Lucy asks playfully whilst leaning closer towards Ace, her hands coming up to rest on his strong chest. Ace smirked and refrained from telling the minx about the possibility of him being in her class, deciding it would be one hell of a surprise.

"I'm quite content with my own private show." A small gasp escaped the woman's mouth as Ace's hand gripped the back of her neck and pulled her down to his lips. The inmate found himself craving her lips after having them only once, he had become addicted to them and their strawberry flavour. Lucy's hands gripped the orange material beneath her fingers and she grinded herself against him. Needing to feel her soft skin, Ace gripped Lucy's side whilst sitting up and swinging his legs over the bed. The young woman sat perfectly on his lap, her lips working their way to the skin of his neck and eliciting moans from the brute. A loud groan vibrated through Aces chest when her teeth scraped along his earlobe, becoming impatient he stood taking the woman with him. 

Lucy was in awe of how easily Ace picked her up, the display of his sheer strength only adding to her arousal. Ace hooked his arms under Lucy's legs before slowly resting her back on the bed, he knelt onto the hard concrete his sight set on the apex of the minx's long legs. Achingly slow he removed her shoes and pants and finally her underwear, Lucy's breath caught in her throat as she watched Ace. The brute fell silent at the sight of her glistening pu$$y, he felt his c0ck restrain against his boxers as if begging to be inside her again. Lucy released her breath at the feel of his thick finger lazily circling her cl!t, she begun to squirm under his touch but Ace placed a strong hand on her lower belly successfully pining her to the bed.

A surprised squeal filled the room when Ace flicked his tongue up her slit, the simple action had the young woman breathing quickly and gripping the sheets. Looking back at the man between her legs, she noticed the disapproval on his face at her loud outburst. Ace rose from his place and hovered over her, there was a carnal look in his dark green eyes and Lucy couldn't decipher if it made her aroused or afraid.

"You're going to be quiet Lucy, I love the sounds of your moans but we can't have anyone else hearing them." Obediently she nodded and Ace rewarded her with a fervent kiss, before positing himself between her legs again.

One of Lucy's hand quickly moved to conceal the sound of a loud moan when Ace lapped at her wet flesh. Ace opened her swollen lips allowing his tongue more access to her tight opening and delicate bud. He couldn't help but smirk at the sound of muffled cusses when he sucked on her cl!t, the brute placed two fingers at her opening before slowly pressing them into her. Lucy squeezed her eyes shut and tried to focus on being quiet but with Aces tongue on her cl!t and two digits pumping in and out of her opening, her constricted moans only increased. Ace watched as Lucy fell apart when he curled his fingers and welcomed the taste of her salty sweet cüm her, her lean legs shook until the minx went limp against the bed.

Eager to reciprocate the favour, Lucy sat up as Ace begun to undress and once she felt her legs return from being in a jello-like state she stood in front of him. Ace appreciate her beautiful post orga$m state, her ponytail was messy, there was a pink tinge to her cheeks, her work shirt just reached the top of her thighs leaving her tanned legs on full display. The brute groaned as the minx confidently wrapped a hand around his weeping d!ck and claimed his lips as she rose onto her tiptoes. A thick arm banded around Lucy's small waist as her hand picked up pace, but suddenly Ace gripped her wrist stopping her.

"I want you to ride me." Once again, Lucy gasped as Ace picked her up before sitting on the bed and slowly laying back.

Reaching behind, Lucy gripped Aces manhood and brought it to her opening but decided to torture him by simply running his c0ck over her slick folds. Ace gave her a lethal glare and gripped her sides, making it clear that he wasn't in the mood for teasing. Slowly Lucy lowered herself onto him and she could already feel the slight throb of his d!ck. The brute guided her movements as she moved up and down his length, pulling out right to the tip before slamming back down. Lucy placed her lips over Aces hoping it would help suppress her moans, as she felt her release building again. Her movements became more erratic and Ace knew he was going to cum soon, his hips began to thrust up into her warm pu$$y as he chased a release. Soon the couple fell apart and clung to each other as they reached their climax, Lucy rested on top of Ace in exhaustion. A sheen of sweat covered the inmates body, his still hard c0ck rested against Lucy's round a$$ that was covered in hot cüm.

"You sure know how to get the blood pumping, you'll be a great exercise instructor."

_______________________________________________________________________________

Heated

Please Vote! Mad Love Fam