At least he managed to escape since he knew Dio rather than standing there.

(Name) shifted her gaze and observed Noriaki's chest. The faint movements of his breathing urged her to speak, "He's not dead yet. As soon as we remove the bud - I'll heal him immediately with my Stand."

They nodded curtly and Jotaro leaned over to Noriaki to hold his face firmly. His Stand materialized and he prompted, "I'll take the bud out with my Stand."

Mohammed stood in shock at his statement as Joseph shouted and tried to approach him to prevent his recklessness, "Wait, Jotaro!"

"Gramps, stay back," Jotaro ordered him, and Joseph complied hesitantly as he stood by (Name).

"My Stand has the precision to catch a moving bullet," Jotaro added and his Stand moved closer to the bud.

"Stop! That thing is still alive! Don't you see why that part is exposed?! Not even the best surgeon can extract it!" Joseph panicked as if he was on the edge of a chair, Mohammed and (Name) stood back with unsure expressions.

Jotaro's Stand carefully grabbed the exposed part of the bud and a tentacle pierced his hand. It made its way in, painfully slow, for his own brain.

(Name) stopped Joseph with her hand before he could utter a word, "Wait Nonno. If his own Stand could catch a bullet precisely, then we should trust that he could do it with that bud as well."

Despite her assuring words, she was mentally nervous for Jotaro's safety. His confidence was so high that it would make you doubt endlessly if a decision would go smoothly. Besides, his Stand's powerful aura along with Jotaro, was enough for her to gradually trust him.

(Name) soon knew herself being shook by Joseph's grip on her shoulders, who did not like his grandson's decision. She stopped him with her Stand by giving him a handful of Chamomile flowers to calm his nerves. And he gladly accepted it.

Noriaki snapped open his eyes and saw Jotaro staring down at him intensely. Jotaro stated that made the red-haired teen pause, "Move, and you'll be in heaven."

The purple Stand precisely and easily removed the bud out in Noriaki's head along with the tentacle that creeped into Jotaro's arm. It tugged and formed a knot with its tentacles as it exclaimed, "Ora!"

The bud hauled towards (Name). Her glove apparatus contained with water, quickly crawled out in droplets around her hand from Hamon, "Overdrive!" The bud immediately disintegrated when it made contact with her Hamon.

(Name) nudged two roses to Noriaki's forehead with Spearton's Charm. The Italian teen moved as she deemed it was almost enough to heal Noriaki's wounds, enough for him to recover without being lightheaded due to loss of blood.

Before Jotaro could walk away he caught the blue rose thrown by (Name) at his direction, and sent her a look that said: 'I don't need a healing bitch.'

'You were obviously hurt,' (Name) raised an accusing brow, 'Just heal yourself with it, you were obviously got crawled by a fucking tentacle.'

He glared at her and proceeded to stand in the doorway with his back facing them. Silently wondering why their telepathic conversation was working between them, as the blue rose dissolved in his hold.

Noriaki sat up slowly after the roses healed him, feeling his wounds closing up, but patches of dried blood were left instead. His lavender eyes stared at (Name) momentarily, then to Jotaro as he inquired softly, "W-why did you risk your life to save me?"

Jotaro was silent for a moment. And answered over his shoulder, "I don't know. Even if I had a reason." Then facing in front to stare blankly.

(Name) sent an assuring nod at Noriaki as she crossed her arms, who pursed his lips and looked down as his eyes glistened, a sign of gratitude.