chapter 5

"(Name)... how many cups of coffee can you take?"Joseph asked curiously. Deep in thought as he sat with (Name) and Holly in the tatami living room. After Holly had shown (Name) and Mohammed to their guest rooms, Mohammed decided to stay in his room to rest. While Jotaro went straight to his room without a word.

The Italian teen was meditating as she answered casually, "Six."

"SIX?!" Joseph exclaimed as Holly squeaked, "S-six in a day?! D-don't you think it's too much dear?"

"It depends," (Name) opened her eyes slightly to look at them before closing yhem back and smiled cheekily, "I cannot live without coffee. When I was eleven-years-old, it became my source of laziness yet still functioning energy."

They laughed at her response. Holly curiously observed Spearton's Charm, who was decorated with a good amount of Chamomile flowers, hovering over (Name) as it joined her small meditation. The sedative aroma coming from the flower wafted throughout the room and helped in easing their stress. Especially Joseph and (Name), due to Jotaro's harsh behaviour back at the café...

Her glove was sparked with Hamon as she lifted her hand. Pinching, then separating her fingers, creating a water strand as she moved it to make it jiggle like a jelly. Occupying herself after her meditation as her Stand disappeared.

"Kujo-san. Was Jotaro like that before?" The Italian teen suddenly spoke. Almost a blunt statement rather than an inquiry. 

Holly paused on drinking her tea, she seemed nostalgic that made (Name) wave a haisty, apologetic hand as she sweatdropped, "S-sorry if I made you uncomfortable Kujo-san." She could be blunt sometimes when she dissociated away from her senses. It happened with Skylar after she befriended him. Luckily, he was a very understanding person and he shrugged her apologies off with an assuring grin.

Holly shook her head with a warm smile, "It's fine (Nickname). To tell you the story better, care to join me?"

Joseph decided to stay in the living room as Holly had led her to a hall where her room was. (Name) hesitantly went in as she ducked her head slightly at the doorway since she was tall, or was it just the doorway's low design in Japan? 

(Name) hid her hands into her jacket's pockets, silently watching Holly went around the room for a picture frame of... small Jotaro who had the largest grin on his face. She listened intently when Holly proceeded to tell her about Jotaro - who had her cheeriness and kind aura when he was a kid. And then, for some unknown reason, he began to be harsh and stoic around her - everyone - after junior high. 

'Probably someone bullied him that made him to be delinquent with a stone-cold behaviour?' (Name) wasn't a certified therapist, but she could catch on the mental or physical cues on everyone, sometimes when she was bored. It led her to silently judge someone be it good and bad. She continued, 'Or... if he thought that revealing his emotions wasn't necessary.'

'But Holly here is his mother. I'm sure she knows what he thinks so that's probably why she doesn't mind his... choice of words.'

"He's still a sweet boy until today!" Holly giggled as she clutched the picture frame closer to her chest. (Name) almost covered her eyes with her arm due to the bright the aura Holly was radiating. 

"Shut it bitch," Jotaro spoke bluntly as he stood behind (Name), and she sent him a deadpanned look from the corner of her eyes at his denial. The Italian teen motioned a subtle hand at Holly, who noticed it and waved dismissively that it was alright. (Name) would get defensive for Holly. She was too kind for this harsh world.

"Oh, I'll leave you two to talk to each other more! Hope you'll be friends with her, Jotaro, she's so nice!" Holly chirped as she placed back the picture frame.