minecraft youtuber check😳

ok i need to ramble ablut these minecraft youtubers ive been watching nonstop the past few days before i loose my mind ur free to ignore bc ik not everyone watches them/mc yters in general

so there's this trio called the Dream Team on youtube and they focus on minecraft. i havent seen them do a video on any other game but i also found them three days ago so idk. i also think they're fairly new for reasons i'll get into.

the dream team consists of youtubers Dream (3m subscribers), GeorgeNotFound (615k subs), and Sapnap (145k subs). they have their separate channels and then the channel for their whole group; Dream Team (312k subs).

george only has 26 videos and sapnap has 4 so i think they both started their channels in the last year. that or they dont upload frequently. ive only been watching dreams videos so far (ive subbed to all 4 channels tho dw). i plan to finish his vids and then move on to george, then sapnap, then the collab channel.

anyways i found them through an animation meme??? which sounds weird but it popped into my recommended videos and i was like "oh FUCK i love animation memes AND this song i'll watch it!!!!"

^^^ thats the video btw. i realized there were a decent amount of animation memes about them so then i finally decided to look them up😭😭😭

ANYWAYS!!! ive watched about 20 videos of dreams' so i have a fairly good grasp on them.

it took me way too long to learn their voices. idk if it has to do with my adhd or somethin but,,, i literally couldnt tell WHO was talking at first and it kind of made it difficult for me to watch. it has NOTHING to do with the quality of the videos, its literally just my head.

but i remember bc george is the only british one, sapnap's voice is the deepest, and then dream's is just a bit higher and he talks with a little pep. ok that doesnt make sesnse but its how i remember sowmjwnsjsns

my dumbass aside, i HIGHLY recommend their videos!!!!! i think its just my type of humor. they all have really good relationships and i think you can tell really well (u never know whats going on behind closed doors so dont take my word for it).

some might think their videos are "repetitive" because they do a lot of challenge videos. like a lot. the type of videos like "can i beat minecraft if everything i look at explodes???" or "can i beat minecraft when 2 people are trying to kill me????"

it honestly didnt sounds that interestinf at first to me but i ADORE thrir videos now. they do it perfectly. the videos are filled witn a lot of screaming (the funny kind) and also intense moments that i love. dream also has the kind of laugh where he wheezes super hard and it makes me laugh sm bro😭😭 its very similar to callmecarson's laugh (i also recommend lunch club members' videos while we're here).

my only complaint personally is that on dream's channel i wish there were more videos with sapnap (most of the vids are w george only). mainly bc i love looking at his skin (see below) but also bc the videos with all 3 of them make me laugh so fucking hard

 mainly bc i love looking at his skin (see below) but also bc the videos with all 3 of them make me laugh so fucking hard

i only know what george looks like irl so dont ask meeeeee. as far as i know they havent done anything "problematic" so theyre fine lads in my book idc what they look like

thanks for letting me rant . i needed to just type ablut them somewhere i literally havent been able to stop thinking about htem