Chapter 9

Hey I'm a disappointment but it's fine I'll try to update this will be done soon so yay!

PETER

Im kissing Wade. I'm actually kissing him

Peter pulled back from the kiss and smiled at Wades red cheeks.

"Flaugahabua gapusegdyd." Wade mumbled.

Peter smiled "what was that,love?"

Wade just blushed harder and leaned in again brushing his lips against Peters. Peter moves closer and smiled against wades lips.

They got off the Ferris wheel and walked back to the tower hand in hand. Once they got there Peter let go of wades hand.

"My dads will freak if they find out we're together so let me talk to them first."

"Course,webs" Wade said, unable to get his goofy smile of his face.

"I'll talk to you later. Today was great." Peter said with a blush staining his cheeks.

"Yeah it was." Wade grinned and kissed Peter gently.

*•^•*•^•*•^•*

Wade was lying in his bed in his apartment grinning to himself. He was so happy he couldn't focus on anything except Peter. He had been waiting for this for so long he couldn't believe it had actually happend.

His phone buzzed in his pocket and he pulled it out. His smile grew as he saw Peters name.

Hey
P

Hey yourself
W

So I may or may not be grounded
P

Tony?
W

Yea
P

I probably could've convinced dad (Steve) but dad (tony) really doesn't like you
P

I know he shows it well
W

Sorry and I'm not going to listen to them just so you know
P

Of course not I'm irresistible
W

//read//

Hey! I'm sorry, love
W

Not fair u know I love when u call me that
P

😉
W

Meet me on the roof tonight?
P

Wouldn't miss it ❤️
W

Peter grinned and put his phone away. He heard footsteps and glanced up to see Natashas red hair.

"Hey Nat."

"You snuck out didn't you?"

"How'd you know."

Nat smirked and sat on the edge of Peters bed and said "I'm a spy how could I not."

Peter smiled slightly.

"It was with Wade wasn't it?"

Peter turned to her with a shocked expression "how-"

Nat smiled "don't worry I won't tell your dads. I'm just glad you're happy."

"Thanks Nat."

"No problem, Pete."

She got up and left the room. Peter galled at the clock and opened his window climbing out onto the roof and love struck grin on his face.

He sat down and waited a few minutes before he noticed wade walking up behind him. He turned around and smiled.

"Hey wade."

"Hey petey." Wade said as he sat down next to him.

Peter layed his head on wade shoulder as they watched the sunset, chatting about random thing just enjoying the other presence.

Peter suddenly leaned over and kissed wade which he immediately responded to. Wade deepened the kiss and intertwined his hand in Peters soft hair.

Peter, later fell asleep on wades chest after and Wade smiled and he slowly fell asleep as well.

Hey guys I think I'm going to do one more chapter and then that it! I'm sad because I really did enjoy writing this even tho it went so off track of what I though would happen. But I love it.

Bye potatoes
🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔