"You're a fucking asshole, how about you give me a real reason to stay instead of pulling the kids bullshit and you wanting me to be safe" I say looking into his dark green eyes staring back at me.

"Do you not listen to what I'm fucking saying... you want to say some bullshit and I'm not because I'm telling you to stay so you can be safe, you only wanna hear what you wanna hear but that shit ain't gonna work with me"

"You fucking ass-" He slammed his lips onto mine. My eyes widened in surprise but eventually I gave into the whiskey and mint flavor mix coming from this tongue. He let go on my neck realizing that I wasn't going to pull away or push him away either. He ran his hand down to my breast, groping my breast but I feel his hand go to my hair grabbing a chunk of it and he yanks me off.

"You got what you fucking wanted... you wanted this right?" Gabriel yanked my hair back and I moaned in discomfort. I was forced to be on my knees and he kept holding onto my hair kneeling down to my level.

"You must have forgotten who you were talking too bambina... I'm your fucking boss incase you fucking forgot" He whispered in ear and I chuckled lightly causing him to pull my hair making me wince, I placed my hand on his that was grabbing to my hair hoping he would let go soon.

(baby)

"You won't be when I quit" Gabriel clenched onto my hair tighter, pulling me back straining my neck even more.

"You're not quitting Gabriela" I felt his lips land on my neck, I bit my lips holding in my whimper. Gabriel lets go of my hair and I look up onto the ceiling enjoying as he kissed my neck, licking up to my ear. I slid my hands up my thighs and I placed it on his chest pushing him back so he landed on his ass, I climbed on top of his legs, stranding him watching his eyes watching my every move.

"You only listen when someone has to lay hands on you Gabriela" He whispered against my lips and I place my arms on his shoulders. Our lips touched again feeling his lips licking my bottom lip, I start moving my hips slowly torturing him, feeling his hand gripping my waist roughly while moving my hips for me.

"Gabriela..." He moaned and I was pulled out of my horny state. I stood up instantly remembering where I was and I looked around making sure no one was around, I made eye contact with Gabriel seeing his eyes looking at me confused yet angry.

"That's not happening... ever again" I muttered to myself running my hands through my hair.

"Terribile bugiardo" I instantly made eye contact with him as he stood up from the floor.

(Terrible liar)

"I'm terrible?" I scoffed and turned around to walk away but he grabbed my hand pulling me back. Before I can comprehend what's happening he placed his lips back on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him down feeling his arms around my waist. Our tongues fought for dominance but I was out of breath and let him win this time. I felt my back hit the wall and his free hand lifted up one of my legs so I had it wrapped around his waist.

I pulled away catching my breath and without realizing it I grabbed a handful of his hair feeling his dick getting hard through his jeans. He began to move his hips against me and I moaned as he kissed down my neck.

"W-wait" I came back to reality and pushed him away while I was catching my breath, I fixed my hair and pulled down the ends my dress feeling my face turning red.

"That's enough... we can't do this again" I avoided his gaze and I quickly walked out the living room, going upstairs to my room.

-

I stood in the kitchen mixing the pancake mix, I couldn't sleep all night. I kept thinking about how Gabriel and I made out last night, I didn't this to happened because it would get awkward. I don't even know why I kissed him after the first but it felt good. Since I had my days off today and tomorrow I was considering taking a break... maybe even quitting. If I'm going to work for someone who's running the mafia I needed sometime to think about it... away from everything.