"Wow," Amelia said, as Becky drove around to the back and to a garage. Becky pushed a button, and the door opened so she could drive inside. Becky parked the car next to some other vehicles that weren't as high end as the other ones.

"I take it the fancy cars belong to the royal couple?" Amelia asked, noticing the other very expensive vehicles.

"No, only their son, Ashton. He collects cars, and the other cars belong to the staff."

"Interesting, and the royal couple rides in what?"

"They always go in a limo, no matter where it is that they are going."

"I see, okay then."

"What of your parents?" Becky asked.

"They have a few cars, it depends on what they want their chauffeur to drive that day," Amelia shrugged.

The girls got out of the car, and Becky headed to the trunk so she could get the luggage out, but Amelia was distracted. She was watching a guy not much older than her, lean over a car, his long-sleeved shirt rolled up to his elbows, as he polished an Aston Martin. The man was stunning. His hair was black as a raven and messy as if he just woke up. Amelia was admiring his backside, though, as his tight slacks hugged his hind end as he moved.

Becky snickered as she caught her cousin staring.

"That's the prince," Becky whispered.

"Oh? Why is he polishing his own car?"

"He washes and polishes them," Becky whispered.

As if he knew that he was being talked about, the man turned around, and Amelia was struck speechless. The man looking at her was the most stunning man she had ever seen.

"Cousin," the prince said, walking over to Becky. "I see you brought a friend, who is this?" he asked, slowly raking Amelia up and down with his eyes, and making her blush.

"Ashton, this is my cousin, Amy Henley. Amy, this is Prince Ashton."

Amelia curtsied. "It is an honor, your highness."

"What brings you here, Amy?" Ashton asked.

Amy tried not to shudder as her name rolled off his tongue huskily.

"She is on college break, and had an awful breakup with her fiancé, so she came here to forget about him," Becky supplied.

"I see. I am sorry to hear that, but welcome, my lady."

"Thank you, sire," Amelia finally said, feeling tongue-tied.

He chuckled at her nervousness. "Becky, did you know that my mare is about to have her colt?" he asked, watching Amelia as he talked.

"Really? That is so cool. I bet it is going to be so beautiful."

"Yes, I am sure it will be," he said, still watching Amelia. She blushed under his gaze.

"We had better go get Amy unpacked, it was a long drive," Becky then said, nudging Amelia.

Amelia blushed, and once again curtsied to the prince. "Have a good evening, your highness."

"You do the same, Amy," he chuckled.

Amelia blushed again and picking up her bags; she followed Becky to a door. She walked through it, then headed to the back of the palace and through another door.

Becky took Amelia's luggage from her and walked inside, the door closing behind the girls.

"You didn't tell me he was that hot," Amelia whispered as the girls headed down a hall, then up a set of stairs.