Shane_dawson: can't wait to meet you! Also sorry for the kind of mean conspiracy video a while back! Really sorry for that.

Reply by jessica_stark_13: it's totally fine @shane_dawson I thought it was actually pretty funny!😃

_________________________________________

The team was out on a mission in wakanda as Tony was doing TONS of PR

The team was out on a mission in wakanda as Tony was doing TONS of PR. Which is also why I'm not on this mission. I had PR for the coca-cola sponsor.

I also met morgan, shane, ryland, and Andrew which was really cool to be featured in one of their videos.

I sat on the couch and slipped off my heels I turned on the tv to the news. Wanda was on the news. Something bad happened at wakanda. I should've went.

Wanda was more comfortable around me and steve than anyone. Even though we didn't really get along at first she now was like a little sister to me.

I heard footsteps. It must be the team. I turn around to see wanda crying as she walks up to her room and steve upset too but not crying. "What happened?" I asked. "Wanda tried to protect me- they spoke about bucky and- I was distracted and he threw a bomb and- wanda thought she could do it but she ended up hitting a building with it. Poor kid" steve says. I sigh. "I'm sorry I didn't make it. It's just that tons of press" I say as I rub my tired feet from walking in the city trying to hint at another song. Steve sat next to me and was about to put my feet in his lap I sat up and pressed a kiss on his cheek. "I'm going to check on wanda, okay?" I say to steve. "Okay" he says back.

___________________

We all sat in the meeting room. I sat next to steve. His hand holded onto mines underneath the table as I stared at him worriedly.

"Five years ago, I had a heart attack. I dropped right in the middle of my back-swing. Turned out it was the best round of my life, because after 13 hours of surgery and a triple bypass . . . I found something 40 years in the Army had never taught me: Perspective. The world owes the Avengers an un-payable debt. You have fought for us, protected us, risked your lives . . . but while a great many people see you as heroes, there are some . . . who would prefer the word 'vigilantes'." The Secretary of the state stares at me, I felt targeted. "And what word would you use, Mr. Secretary?" I asked undoing my hand from Steve's and folded my hands and placed my elbows on the table anger planted on my face. "How about 'dangerous'? What would you call a group of US-based, enhanced individuals who routinely ignore sovereign borders and inflict their will wherever they choose and who, frankly, seem unconcerned about what they leave behind?" The secretary says.