The Phantoms of the Opera

Cast of Characters

Erik(O.G, the Book version)

Age: 36

Kristine( The blond one from the Book)

Age: 26

Erik(The Phantom, the Lloyd Webber Phantom)

Age: 25

Christine( Brunette from the Lloyd Webber version)

Age: 19

____________________________________________________________________________________

Foreword: Kristine left with Raoul three years ago, leaving the Opera Ghost alone. He is now being taken care of by The Phantom.

Christine wandered through the halls of the Opera House, humming a little tune that The Phantom had taught her. She wondered what he was up to, since she hadn't seen him in forever. Not since...Well, she couldn't remember. It had to be around the time that other girl, Kristine, disappeared with Raoul. Raoul had been her friend as well as Kristine's. Which was a little odd, maybe.

Then, Kristine fell in love with Raoul and angered the other ghost who lived here, the Opera Ghost. It wouldn't surprise me, Christine thought with a smile, if the two ghosts were one and the same or brothers.

But that wasn't true. The two ghosts were unrelated, really. May-haps they were friends but that was all.

"Christine. Come to me." The Phantom of the Opera's voice called. Christine walked into the chapel and looked around, hoping to see The Phantom. A wall moved and a hand emerged, beckoning. Christine walked forward, as if in a trance, and took the outstretched hand. The hand connected to the shadowed form of the Phantom. He pulled her to him silently, and took her down to his lair. Once she was there, he left her and the house, saying he was going shopping.

Christine sighed and found a chair in the parlor. Picking up a book, she began to read. She was a quarter of the way through the book when there were footsteps and a soft voice broke the silence, "I do not wish to intrude, but may I inquire as to whom you might be?"

Christine looked up to see a thin, masked figure standing in the doorway. Christine blushed and stood up so she could face the masked man. She could not tell how old he was, but he seemed refined and educated.

"I am Christine Daaé. May I ask who you are?" She looked him up and down. Though he was thin, he was taller than she had previously thought. He was a little taller than The Phantom—Who was six foot eight or something like that.

"I am Erik, the Opera Ghost." He took her outstretched hand and kissed it, "It is lovely to meet you, Madamoiselle."

Christine giggled. She liked his odd formality and charm. "Well, Monsieur Opera Ghost, it is a pleasure to meet you! How have you come to be here?" She asked, pulling him to the chair opposite hers. "That is a long story, and not a happy one, either. Do you truly wish to hear it?" He whispered. "Yes. Does it have anything to do with Kristine?" Christine asked, leaning in—She loved a good story. "It has everything to do with Kristine." The Opera Ghost replied softly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh, you poor thing! I myself knew Raoul, and he was sweet enough, but you are much sweeter. I cannot understand why Kristine would leave you..." Christine consoled him, petting his arm. The Opera Ghost blushed, "You are too kind."

"Nonsense!"

"Christine!" The Phantom called, and his footsteps were heard coming into the parlor, "What are you doing?!"