Cheating

" Nivi dear , we arrived the school" Her father told her.

" Ah ohh okay appa bye " Nivya put her book inside the bag and climbed down from the bike.

" Nivi dear , all the best and do your best in the exam "

" Thank you appa and have a safe drive Bye bye " Nivya waved for her father.

-----

" Amol , wake up we reached the college " Sam Shouted .

" Umm we arrived " Amol yawned and stretched his hands and slowly climbed down from the bus.

Its 2nd year so there is no project or campus interview . So we can relax a lot in this year And we are not anymore newbies in this college.

" Hii bros" Amol waved to his classmates and sat on his desk.

" Amol there is new movie releasing this weekend and we are all going . You are coming or not " his friend Aamir asked.

" No bro this weekend I have plans "

" Ya just change the plan .We are going for movie is rare "

" No I want to go with my sister to see her new house and settle it for her . So sorry bro ." Amol pleaded his friend Aamir to stop this topic.

---

" Oii Moni " Nivya stood beside her friend Monika.

" Hii di , Did you studied for the science test " Monika asked with some expectation.

" Ya I am studied . What about you ? " Niviya asked Monika.

" Mmm I went out yesterday so I did not study well . " Monika looked down and rubbing her fingers.

" Nivi will you help me this time please " Monika pleaded and look like she will cry if she did not agree.😢😢

" Moni , Okay okay this is the last time "Nivya promised because she cannot see her bestie cry.

" Ohh Nivi , I love you so much . " Monika kissed on Nivya cheeks .😙😙

Nivya smiled and turned her book pages " Okay I want to study " and emerged into her book .📖📖

* Ring * Ring *🔔🔔🔔

" Moni sit beside me okay " Nivya first entered her class and Monika followed.

The class teacher gave the science test question paper and answer booklet " Everyone start writing . If I see anyone copying they will punished severely".

Even howmany times your teacher told it but some people will do that without mistake. some where get caught . But copying in the test / exam is experiencing the best thriller movie in life.

 But copying in the test / exam is experiencing the best thriller movie in life

We all have experienced this moment in life.

Nivya started to write the answer but slightly moving the answer sheet to Monika so that she can see it. When the teacher came near to them , Monika bend down see her sheet or prevent to think for the answer.

 When the teacher came near to them , Monika bend down see her sheet or prevent to think for the answer

They both have cold sweat. Eventhough its not the first time copying but they prayed donot be caught this time. Monika want to slightly modify the answer so that the teacher will not think they were copied..

---
A\N : Copying in the exam hall without being caught is tough than studying for that test.

Everyone have this experience whether seeing others copying or helping others to copy or copying others answer .

share your experience too ....😉😉