toilet balagona's revenge

Pove

               Yankee

I slipped my cock out of brim as the knocking got louder and more urgent. then all of a sudden jake paul breaks downt eh door and yells.

"WALMART" he takes a massive shit on me and brim and we got flushed down the toilet. 

"we will never be seperated brim" i say as we go down the sewer pipes. suddenly we get seperated. me and brim cry horribley. Brim and me telepathicly communicate and come to a conclusion....

"we have to clog the toilet" we say in unison telapthically. Then me and brim stopmoving through the pipes and clog the toilet epically. then we rejoyce and the water went up....to logan pails asshole. 

"Damn i love my jake paulers" he says and cooms, but then he gets a slap on the anus. from balagona from within the. toilet. Logan paul screaches like a little girl who got jake paul tour tickets for christimas. 

"Oh bologny i missed you." jake pale says with a loving look eye ball. specifically the left one. 

"I am the meats" baglogana". says. Logan paul gives birth too. 

36 in. x 80 in. Fire-Rated Gray Right-Hand Flush Steel Prehung Commercial Door with Welded Frame, Deadlock and Hardware

thatcame out. opf logan paile womb thwn it fell out like drop out the hentai. Balganona watch as jaike pual died giving birth to. 

36 in. x 80 in. Fire-Rated Gray Right-Hand Flush Steel Prehung Commercial Door with Welded Frame, Deadlock and Hardware

very epically. Then me and brim resurfaced from the toilet. and began to make sweet love again in the arbys rest room. 

suddenly the 

36 in. x 80 in. Fire-Rated Gray Right-Hand Flush Steel Prehung Commercial Door with Welded Frame, Deadlock and Hardware

got up and turned to balogogona iwth passion in its eyes and said.......