Rengoku Kyojiro x child reader!

Hello! This is a Rengoku Kyojiro x Child Reader i hope you like it ÙwÚ

                     • Saved •
   •Rengoku Kyojiro x reader•
__________________________________                     

           Blood covered the Tatami floor and the futons as i looked in horror at the terrible sight of my family getting killed by a demon, they screamed in agony, telling me to run away, but i simply couldn't, my hands were heavy, and my knees were trembling to the point where i could no longer stand, and so i broke to the floor sobbing, my heart teared apart everytime the demon tear a piece of flesh of my dead siblings and parents, i couldn't help but let out a terrified scream when he look at me with his maniacal smile, the blood was dripping all over his mouth, that wasn't even scary compared to his sinful smirk on his face as he approach me i prayed to the god, i prayed for my family, for myself, i prayed that my death will be as quick as possible and without any pain, he raised his arm to attack me as i closed my eyes waiting for the painful impact but instead i was met with a sound of a shrinking sward i opened my eyes and i immediately cough the sight of a pair of orange ones, long orange and red hair with blonde routes, and a wide smile, i looked behind him as the demon screamed in anger and started disappearing in the thin air, my tears started falling again as i went to hug him and started sobbing when he put his muscled arms around my small frame, reminding me of my father. The red hair male started comforting me as he walked to our garden, i immediately knew what he was thinking about as i asked his to put me down, he was so gentle like i was a feather, like i was going to break any second. I made my way through the garden and picked two shovels and started digging holes in the ground.

     After an hour and a half, we finished burying my family, not a single word shared between us the whole time, we prayed for them, and i thanked the god that somebody came to save me, but...what is the value of life without those who you love and care for...i felt empty. I whipped off the tears with the hem of my bloodied kimono, i felt tired physically, mentally, and most importantly emotionaly, but i gathered up the last strings of courage i had to thank him for saving me, "t-thank you for saving me" my voice was quiet yet he heard it and sighted, he kneeled in front of me as he looked at me with sad smile, "i'm sorry...if i wasn't late..your family wouldn't be killed..." I stayed silent as i stared at his orange eyes, i gave him a sad smile as i finally started to talk "please don't be sorry...you saved my life I'm so thankful to you that i don't even know how to thank you" he chuckled softly as he took my small hands into his and started walking "don't thank me, after all i'm just doing my job, i'm Kyojiro Rengoku by the way the flame Hashira" i looked at him with wide eyes and he smiled "oh...i'm (Y/N)..please teach me how to kill demons Rengoku-san" i bowed as he lifted my shoulder and gave a wide grin "let's get you back to the estate...so i can teach you how to kill demons (Y/N)"