Chapter 99: Ending Of "Su Ran"

Comenzar desde el principio

...

If she knew it would end like that, Su Ran thought she would definitely not go.

She wants to live, and even in the face of humiliation, she still wants to live and escape from here.

Su Ran did not consider what despair was.

The moment she saw the child, the moment she saw the other person crowd the crowd, and came over here, she didn't seem to think about it and inserted the knife towards herself.

She is probably sorry for this child.

It took him to this world, but it made him suffer so much.

The child was very clever and sensible, but she didn't know how to get along with him, and she even sometimes was afraid to see him.

That's fine. Without her, Su Han should be alive.

cold.

Su Ran felt cold all over.

She wasn't sure if it was because she was undressed at this moment, or if the blood was flowing too fast.

Maybe she's really dying.

She must be ugly now ...

Regret it?

Yeah, she regretted it.

If she didn't come here, wouldn't she have died, she could still be alive, and occasionally read Song Zeyu's news.

If she hadn't done so many silly things for Song Zeyu, wouldn't there have been so many things, Mom and Dad were still there, and she would still be the Miss Su family.

But, once again, will she really not love Song Zeyu anymore?

At the moment he closed his eyes, Su Ran thought in his heart, and smiled desolately, which was the final farewell to this world.

...

...

"Miss Su, you asked me to play the piano and I played, why did you do this? I don't know where I offended you. You want to do this, is it because I am not born and rich like you?"

The woman in front of her was standing in front of Su Ran, and accused Ge of questioning her.

Such words seem to be strong, independent, and easy to hear the complaints and grievances.

Coupled with a woman's pitiful face, it is easy to make people feel pity.

Lin Xinger.

Why even let her see this terrible woman when she was dying!

This woman who made Su Ran scared and hated.

The torture of the past ten years has not made Su Ran strong or driven by hatred. Those tortures have only smoothed all her edges and corners and finally a little courage.

Even though it might be just a phantom before her death, Su Ran still wanted to turn and run away.

Unfortunately, before Su Ran left, her wrist was pinched firmly by one hand.

The sharp pain on the wrist and the truth made Su Ran even wonder if it was an illusion.

"Su Ran, what exactly do you want to do?" The cold, disgusting voice growled at Su Ran.

At one time, at the banquet of the Song family, Su Ran showed off a beautiful look.

That was the beginning of her step by step.

That has become a section of memory that Su Ran is extremely reluctant to recall, but that memory is like a nightmare. In Su Ran's memory, how can not be erased.