Chapter 95: A Family Of Four

Bắt đầu từ đầu

After hearing what Lu Shao said, Su Ran reassured him a little, and gave Su Han a "stern" look, saying: "You have so many junior second courses now, and you can take time off casually. What should I do if something goes wrong? Do n't allow it next time, you know? "

After hearing Su Ran's words, Su Han twitched.

What does it mean? Is this something casual?

And, if it wasn't for this woman and other things, would he not ask for leave?

Also, next time?

Hum, he will never allow it next time.

With a little dissatisfied glance at Mr. Lu, the "original figure" next to Su Ran, Su Han snorted coldly, secretly.

Although Su Ran was pregnant, Lu Han was "deported" by Lu Shao to live next door, but it was only after the night passed that he would not see his mother.

It is true that Su Han also had a little expectation for the appearance of another child in the beginning.

However, in the past few months, especially in the next few days, watching Su Ran's various torments and various discomforts, Su Han didn't seem to expect so much about the appearance of that little fart boy.

Anyway, they don't need any more children at home, it is enough to have him.

Oh, at most there are many Lu Xiaonuan.

Although there were various vomitings in his heart, Su Han nodded coolly when he heard Su Ran's words.

Seeing his son nodded obediently, Su Ran smiled with satisfaction.

Her son is really going to be an elder brother this time.

Seeing that he was one year older, he obviously grew a lot, and Su Ran was quite moved as his dad became much more mature.

Opening his mouth, Su Ran was trying to say something, but at this moment, the expression on his face suddenly changed.

Feeling the heat flowing beneath him, Su Ran froze.

"Lu Shao." Su Ran tightened Lu Shao's arm.

"What's wrong?" Lu Shao's voice showed unprecedented tension.

"You call the doctor, you should ..."

"Okay." Su Ran didn't finish talking, and Lu Shao quickly pressed the call button.

Soon the doctor came to the ward.

Check it out.

"Miyaguchi is fully opened and can enter the delivery room."

Hearing this sentence, it was not only Lu Shao, but even Su Han, who was completely at a blind spot of this kind of matter, was nervous.

"I'll go in with you." Looking at Su Ran, Lu Shao said.

"Then I'll go, too." Aside, Su Han said "not to be outdone."

Upon hearing this, Lu Shao's expression sank, and he turned his face and gave Su Han a warning look.

"Stay out there," Lu Shao said, looking at Su Han in a deep voice. In his eyes, there was quite a bit of # 小童 着 着, blindly picking up what lively # means.

Having said that, Lu Shao turned his attention to Su Ran again.

"Let me stay with you." This time, Lu Shao's tone was firm.

After knowing that there was a project of "partnership", Lu Shao was looking for a chance to ask Su Ran for various opportunities, and he would accompany him when waiting for Su Ran's production.