Chapter 94: Fatal Movement

Start from the beginning

Just like now, completely used to nature.

Moreover, although it is March, the weather that is warm and cold at first is really cold recently.

Su Ran put it naturally, but she didn't notice that the moment she stretched her feet, Lu Shao's face suddenly became very unnatural because of some kind of stimulation.

"Did you buy this mango from the fruit supermarket downstairs? It's quite sweet." Su Ran put a large piece of mango meat in her mouth and narrowed her eyes happily.

He habitually threw a piece into his son's mouth.

Then, looking at Lu Shao's expression there seemed to be some low pressure, Su Ran blinked and asked, "Are you going to have a dad?"

"No," said Lu Shao, with a bit of dumbness in his voice.

Having said that, Lu Shao looked at Su Han, who was playing with his mobile phone calmly, on the other side of the sofa.

"Done with the homework?" Lu Shao raised an eyebrow and asked Shen Shen.

"Well." Wouldn't it have been written long ago?

"After writing, go back to bed."

Since the beginning of this semester, Su Han has not been living in the main house because of going to school.

However, once in Happiness, Su Han was "expelled" directly by Mr. Lu to live in the suite next door.

As for the reason, Su Han went to school too early, which would affect Su Ran's rest.

Of course, I am also afraid that Su Ran sometimes tossing at night will affect Su Han.

Although not very happy about this, Su Han also rarely met his father's request once.

just......

It's not until 9 o'clock, right? What sleep does he have!

Looking at the time on the phone, Su Han frowned, and vomited in his heart.

However, looking at Su Ran, who was eating a mango next to her, she was about to fall asleep. Su Han pursed her lips, still put away her phone, and got up from the sofa.

"Then I passed." Su Han said.

"Good night mom", said good night to Su Ran, Su Han glanced at Lu Shao, seemed hesitant for a second, and also said something towards the other side: "Good night."

...

"That's right." Before leaving, Su Han thought about it and looked at the two of them again, and said, "I'll have a parent meeting next week."

"I will go." Lu Shao said, regarding the parent meeting of this monthly exam, the class teacher has notified in the parent contact group.

"Oh." Nodded coolly, Su Han closed the door and went to the next door.

Back in the house that now belongs to him, Su Han took out his mobile phone from his pocket and turned out the chat group he had with Liu Yangyang.

A few people were discussing the parent meeting next week.

[Han]: My dad is going.

Due to the enthusiastic broadcast of Du Wentao's mother, Su Han's parents in their class who had closer relations, now knew that Su Han's mother was pregnant.

Du Wentao didn't know, but after hearing his mother say that: Su Han's mother has been unable to attend the school's parent meeting or Suto activity recently.

Isn't this a parent meeting next week? Du Wentao remembered this and asked Su Han in a small group of several people.

...