Chapter 87: Final Exam

Start from the beginning

"You and my mom, you ..."

After waiting for Su Han to intertwine and ask the following words, Lu Shao interrupted with a chuckle.

"My mother and I are legal couples, and our husband and wife are in good harmony, so we can do anything together." Lu Shao said with a firm stance.

Although Lu Shao didn't say anything, Su Han seemed to have heard something, and suddenly his eyes widened.

"you--!"

"Based on these, it's an adult thing, not something you should care about or explore." Before Su Han spoke, Lu Shao said directly, cutting off the topic.

"It's your school, go to class." Lu Shao stopped and said to Su Han a hundred or two hundred meters away from the school entrance.

Noting that there was still a long way to go to the crowded school gate, Su Han raised an eyebrow.

"At this moment, why don't you send me to the school gate?" Su Han asked with a provocative glance at Lu Shao.

The question, Lu Shao just asked the question calmly: "Are you still young?"

Su Han :!

"You're young!" Su Leng echoed back.

"Che, I think it's rare." Leng snorted, ignoring what happened to the surname Lu. Su Han walked directly towards the school gate carrying his schoolbag.

Looking at Su Han's back, Lu Shao sneered.

Really thought he didn't see it just now, the closer he was to school, the more nervous the expression on the kid's face?

How to say, Lu Shao is also here. Although I do n't know what the cause is, it seems that boys at this age always have some inexplicable self-independence consciousness and face problems, and do not want others to see that they are being sent by their parents Come.

This point, Lu Shao can understand.

Therefore, as in previous times, Lu Shao did not send Su Han directly to the school gate.

However, after staying there for a while, Lu Shao waited until Su Han entered the school gate, and then turned to leave.

...

On the other side, as soon as Su Han walked into the classroom, Du Wentao and Liu Yangyang were exclaimed.

"My God, brother Han, why did you come so early?" Seeing Su Han walk to the position, Liu Yangyang came over in surprise, and said, "I still came because of the overnight stay at Du Wentao's house yesterday." So early, how did you do that, Han? "

Su Ran had rented it a little far away from Su Han 's school. In addition, they had to shoulder the important work of having your breakfast every day. So, usually, Su Han would not arrive at school too early.

Not to mention the comparison with Du Wentao, who is near the school.

Today, thanks to Du Wentao's blessing, it is the first time for Liu Yangyang to come to school so early. I did not expect that Su Han had arrived just a few seconds after putting down his schoolbag.

Could it be possible that Su Han's father felt that the luxury car was running too slowly, and reassigned him to send Han Han to school?

Liu Yangyang was thinking all kinds of whimsy in his heart, but at this moment, Du Wentao locked his neck directly behind him.

"What does it mean to send someone under the fence? I won't use idioms to bother you."

"Your mother stayed in my house for one night. My mother steamed seafood and stewed chicken soup. I let you sleep on the floor, and I gave you all my new pajamas. You dare to say yes Send it under the fence? "Du Wentao uneasily held Liu Yangyang and vomited.