"Good afternoon passengers. This is your captain speaking. First I'd like to welcome everyone on Rightwing Flight 86A. We are currently cruising at an altitude of 33,000 feet at an airspeed of 400 miles per hour. The time is 1:25 pm. The weather looks good and with the tailwind on our side we are expecting to land in Manila approximately fifteen minutes ahead of schedule. The weather in Manila is clear and sunny, with a high of 25 degrees for this afternoon. If the weather cooperates we should get a great view of the city as we descend. The cabin crew will be coming around in about twenty minutes time to offer you a light snack and beverage, and the inflight movie will begin shortly after that. I'll talk to you again before we reach our destination. Until then, sit back, relax and enjoy the rest of the flight"

I'm reading some stories habang bumabyahe, and I took a sleep when I felt tired.

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Ninoy Aquino International Airport. Local time is 1:42 PM and the temperature is 25.7 degree Celsius.

For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about. At this time, you may use your cellular phones if you wish.

Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight.

If you require deplaning assistance, please remain in your seat until all other passengers have deplaned. One of our crew members will then be pleased to assist you.

On behalf of Philippine Airlines and the entire crew, I’d like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice day”

I yawned and stretched my self. Nag commute lang ako dahil wala pa akong sasakya. Pumunta ako sa Green Residence, sa dati kong condo.

The guard helped me to carry my luggage until we reached my unit.

"Thank you manong" I bowed a little.

"Walang ano man po maam"

Myx, moved out already so it means wala na siya sa unit niya. I opened my door then went to my bedroom. Pinalinis ko na ito last week and pina retouch na rin ang unit ko.

To: Meryana

Where are you?

From: Meryana

Edi nasa trabaho, busy ako ngayon girl

Blas is really giving her a hard time.

I called ate Mich

"Hey" Bungad ko.

[Did you get there?] She asked

"Yeah, kanina pa" I answered

[Good to hear]

"Did you sell it? I mean your land already?" I asked.

[Yeah, why?]

"Uhm...nothing, I'm just curious"

After the talk, I ended the call so I could have my dinner. After the dinner, I decided to walk at taft avenue, I'm craving for fish balls.

Kakalabas ko lang ng unit, at kakasirado lang rin ng kabilang kwarto kung saan tumutuloy dati si Myx.

I was walking around taft when I saw a fish ball cart. Nagmadali akong pumunta doon.

"Sampung fish ball po" Iniabot ko ang bayad ko bago kumain.

"Naku maam, parang natatandaan kita ah" He tried to remember me.

I took my 10th fish ball ng may tumusok rin na stick sa fish ball.

Naningkit ang mga mata ko, and I slowly looked up kung sino man ang nang aagaw. My eyes widened kung sino yun.

"You?" I asked Rhys. What the fuck? Pati ba naman dito?

He raised his brow on me like he did when we first met, where everything started.

"Any problem?" He asked coldly.

"Hala! Naalala ko na kayong dalawa. Kayo yung nag away dahil sa fish ball" The vendor said.

I rolled my eyes then gave up the fish ball.

"I'll wait for another one, you can eat that" I told Rhys.

"Eat that, I won't get it away from you"

"No, you eat that"

"It's yours"

"You can have it now" I insisted.

"I said you---" The vendor cut him off.

"Nag aaway na naman kayo, ano ba yan" The vendor ranted.

I took the fish ball and put it inside my mouth quickly.

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

"Why? Did you missed me?" He smirked.

I looked at him disgusted. "In your dreams"

"I hope to dream that one" He's pissing me off.

"I hope you won't open your eyes" Pagmamaldita ko.

He get his phone from his pocket then dialed some number.

"Hello Evelyn, if something happened to my eyes, please schedule my eye check up at Jimenez Eye Clinic" He said to his secretary.

He's crazy!

"As if naman na tatanggapin ko ang request mo" I crossed my arms.

He ended the call. "Ipapa Raffy Tulfo kita pag tinanggihan mo ang request check up ko" Pagbabanta niya.

"Ugh! You-are-so...unbelievable" I turned my back on him and started walking back to the condo.

He was following me, so I faced him.

"Why the hell are you following me?" Iritang tanong ko.

His hands are inside of his pockets then smiled at me amused.

"I'm not following you" He said then nilampasan niya ako.

"Hindi? E bakit ka nakasunod?" I raised a brow then he faced me.

"That's my condo" He pointed the Green Residence building.

My brow furrowed. "What?"

He rolled his eyes then continue walking to the condo.

I started to walk also.

"Look who's following me now" Pagpaparinig niya.

"Just walk ok?" Iritang sabi ko. Argh!

Nauna siyang pumasok sa elevator. "Di ka pa ba papasok?" He said coldly.

I rolled my eyes at padabog akong pumasok sa elevator. "Bwiset na lalaking to" I whispered.

"Are saying something?" He asked, not glancing at me.

"You can't deprive my freedom, I think"

The elevator opened at my floor, so I step out. He did the same.

"Could you please go to your unit? Stop messing around with me" I said in annoyance.

He held the door beside my unit. "That's why I'm here" Then he entered.

I was shocked a little, because that's the unit of Myx before. So he is the new owner now?

He was about to close the door when he said something.

"Oh I forgot to say" He looked at me. "Have a nice night, neighbor" Then he closed his door.